076 | Parenting Would Includes *Dean, Sam, Castiel, Jack* [Requested]

DEAN

Parenting Benjamin Would Include

• Your pregnancy would be completely normal. You would carry to term, giving birth to a healthy baby boy. However, you would suffer from some powerful pregnancy cravings. This would include some really weird requests like McDonald's fries with chocolate sauce, and your favorite, pickles with whip cream.

• Deciding, pretty easily, to name your son Benjamin in honor of Benny. And, of course, picking Bobby for his middle name in honor of Bobby Singer.

• Fussy as a baby, but he definitely starts to develop a personality in his younger years. This, of course, because of Dean's influence.

• In the beginning, he's a major momma's boy. However, once in his teenage years, he and Dean create a stronger bond.

• Prefers cake over pie.

• You would be hesitant about the decision of letting him become a hunter. You didn't want the same life for your children. You wanted them to have a normal life, but, in the end, it's ultimately his decision. Though you did not agree, you were always supportive.

• Dean would be disappointed that his son chose to follow in his footsteps, at first. Like you, he wanted a different life for him. Luckily, he got over it quickly, deciding to support his son in any way he could.

• Benjamin having a very close relationship with his Uncle Sam.

• Dean teaching him everything he knows. Including, how to flirt!

• Benjamin called his father, "Old Man," and Dean getting offended every time.

• Tough love, but incredibly supportive.

Parenting Danielle Would Include

• Unplanned pregnancy. Dean was a little reluctant in the beginning. He wasn't expecting to have another child, but after a few days, he started to warm up to the idea.

• Dean crying with regret and happiness at the fourth ultrasound when he found out he was going to have a baby girl.

• Ups and downs during your pregnancy. Dani would be born prematurely, causing for both of you to be in the hospital for a few extra weeks. You mostly slept from the pure exhaustion of the birth, while Dean refused to leave Danielle's side.

• Happy baby, always smiling and giggling.

• Total daddy's girl.

• She's sassy and kickass like her mother.

• Dean would always be very protective over her, but when she starts liking boys and dating, he practically becomes her personal bodyguard that threatens to kill every boy that dares to look at her.