079 | Their Rejection Would Include [Requested]

Crowley was not requested...

*-*

D E A N

• Getting too attached to him, even though everyone, including yourself, warns you not to

• The one-sided relationship you build in your mind mentally destroying you. You know you shouldn't think about him so damn much, but no matter what you do, you can't get over him. He's always there in your mind and your heart can't help but long for him.

• Knowing in your heart that he doesn't feel the same way, but you continue to give yourself hope that maybe one day he will be yours.

• Your heart shattering every time he calls you by one of those bittersweet nicknames and titles. "You're my best friend, Y/N." "Hey, Kiddo!" "Of course, I love you. You're like my little sister!"

• When you finally gathering enough courage to tell him, it comes out in mumbled stutters because you couldn't clam your heartbeat.

• "I—love you—Dean."

• "What?"

• "I love you—A lot. More—than just—friends."

• Feeling your heart break into a million pieces when his face falls and his smile disappears as he begins to register your words. His reaction is just what you expected, but no amount of the preparation could have prepared you for the heartache.

• His rejection being sweet and gentle, but your night ends in tears after escaping to the safety of your room. That night marking the beginning of your relentless strength to move forward.

• Suffering through awkward and endless silence for the following weeks, your friendship never being the same after that.

S A M

• Hating that you lie to yourself every time someone asks you if you like him and you reply with no

• Hating that you lie to yourself every time someone asks you if you like him and you reply with no. Hating that you lie to others so you can protect yourself. Hating that you lie to him when you know you already love him.