Chapter 1: Hello

Normal P.O.V
Jae eun   walked out of her
Bathroom dressed in her uniform with her hair up in a ponytail.
"Jae eun are you ready!?" Her father screamed. But she didn't respond instead she grabbed her phone and bag and left the house to her dad's car. On the way there to school she read her book and did not say a word to her father. She didn't even say goodbye to him. As she walked up to school her friend Ying and her twin sister Yang came running up to her. They where both from Japan and didn't know a thing if Korean but luckily Jae knew how to speak Japanese. Ying and Yang were popular for being pretty and Jae knew this as a fact.
Jae eun  P.O.V
I sat in class with Ying and Yang and waited for the teacher but I could only here the loud screams of girls.
"Oh my god Mark oppa go out with me😣"
"Jaehyun you are so cute!:
"Taeyong you are so hot!!" And a lot of other stuff. They would referring to NCT U. They happen to be under SM Entertainment and will debut soon. I wish I could get out of this class. Finally the teacher walked in and said we had some new students.
"Alright boys Pease come in and introduce yourselfs." There teacher announced
"HI my name is Jaehyun"
"Hello I'm Mark"
"Sup I'm Ten"
"HI I'm Taeyong"
I only screamed in my head that is because that Mark kid was assigned next to me. And Mina the schools queen glared at while I only told her if we can switch seats since the teacher won't care. But she turned away. After lessons it was the end of the day My friends left and there were still some kids at campus but I remembered I left my phone in Mr.Lee's class. I wanted to turn but was stopped by Mark holding out my phone. I took it and before I knew it I was running.
Mark P.O.V
This girl who I sit next to Jae eun   is her name is belive in my opinion is really pretty but I know I'm not aloud to date so I guess those dreams of dating someone are over. But she seems interesting maybe i should get to know her.