Chapter 16: BIG News

Jae eun P.O.V
In the morning I got a call from my manager she said I had to meet with Mr.Han our Ceo at PLEDIS. When I arrived in was told some shocking news.
"We know you and Mark are dating.....and we have nothing against because me and Sooman had actually planned to get some of our idols together and originally it was supposed to be Ten and Eunwoo but now we have you and Mark so it works out. You'll be having a fanmeet the same day different location as Mark and reveal your dating. That's all now go practice." Mr.Han spoke and I left the room to head to the girls. We where Filming our first episode of PRISTIN TV. I was gonna film the girls a bit.
"Nayoung unnie say hello to the camera*Nayoung bows* *turns camera to face me* Annyeonghaseo HI'GH'S today we have practice. And we will soon be in Daegu for a music show. So that will be fun then we have a fan meet which is our first one ever and I can't wait to meet you guys. Love U!!" I ended the video and gave the camera to the staff and we got ready for Music Bank. In the waiting room since I wasn't performing and neither was Nayoung we had a quick V livr.
"Maknae Jae eun where are we at for Music bank!" Pinky spoke to me
" Dae to the Gu to the Dae to the Gu!!! We are in Music Bank in Daegu!!" I laughed at my idiot moment and read comments.
All about me and the members a few ships and other stuff.
Fanmeet.