Chapter 12:Thanks

Jae eun P.O.V
I have been so stressed lately. It has been 3 days since I got the letter and I still can't go back to training my dad has me locked up in my room and my phone is dead and he took the charger with him. Ten minutes sitting on my bed something knocks on my window. I look over and see
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ten?
I watched him signal me over so I went over.
"Here is need you to put this on!" He handed me some clothes

IIt was a little too much but I just went with it grabbed my phone and left with Ten

IIt was a little too much but I just went with it grabbed my phone and left with Ten. We had to run to SM. And I was in heals but I didn't feel anything which was weird because that usually hurts.
We got to SM and he pushed me into a practice room where,SHINEE,NCT, Chungha, Ying and Yang and Red Velvet where .
"OK so why am I here!?" I asked catching my breath while looking at Ten.
"First of all you can't be mad ok" Jonghyun explained. I nodded my head.
"OksoItolddadthathecouldcometooneofyourperformencesandhesaidoksohellbeatmcountdownin1weektowatchyouperform!!!!! Please don't be mad!!!!.
He begged me.
"Eh....what," I asked
"OK so I told dad that he could come to one of your performances and he said ok so he will be at M Countdown in 1 week to watch you perform!?" He screamed I stated at him and turned to leave when Chungha turned me around.
"Listen Your brother doesn't want you to leave. He wants you to keep doing what you love. So please stay and help him.?" She made those puppy eyes so I had no choice to agree.
"Also I lied about when the performance is cause turns out its in 3 days!" Jonghyun said. I began to panic he took me to a hair dresser with the guys finishing choreo and song while the girls following behind.
"That lady has Hair dye and scissors is this safe!" I asked feeling my hair.
And the lady began her magic.
Hair

After all that Mark took me to a recording studio with just us 2 and he kept staring at me

"Here is the song!"... he realized I looked stressed.
"Hey don't worry you'll be fine I believe in you ok. I'm gonna let you do this by yourself I'll be right out in the next room if you need me. When the light is green start singing when it's red stop ok!!" He kissed my cheek before leaving.

I felt confident in the song but I realised it wasn't the only song on here. There where other ones as well one caught my eye the title was "Wee Woo" my song I was supposed to debut with PRISTIN. Mark wrote it.
I left the room and found Mark I hugged him and thanked him he returned the hug. And we headed to everyone else.