Chapter 13: Are you ready

Jae eun P.O.V
Today is the day. I was in the M Countdown waiting room with everyone watching me. Hopefully my dad will enjoy the show. The MC introduced me so I got on stage. Chungha was playing the guitar for me and Mark,Chenle and Ten where also on stage with instruments.

When I finished it went backstage to see my dad
"I see now why you do this. You are very good at what you do. Keel it up!" He gave me a hug before leaving and I was engulfed into a hug by all my friends I was so happy I almost cried but I held it in. We decided to go to an amusement park where I ended up with Mark. We got on so many rides. That when we got off of one of the rides Mark's perfectly combed hair was everywhere so I had to fix it for him. We got on the Ferris Wheel.
"Hey so.....now that your dad supports you I have a question?," I looked at him and nodded my head.
"So I was wondering if you would want to be my.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
GIRLFRIEND?"
As he finished his sentence. He looked worried I didn't answer he looked away a bit sad so I turned his head around

He blushed alot and we got off the ride towards everyone else Chungha was hugging me alot and Mark was still in shock how cute

He blushed alot and we got off the ride towards everyone else Chungha was hugging me alot and Mark was still in shock how cute. When I got home Mark called me.
"So uh..... does this mean we are you know...... in a relationship? " He stuttered
"Yes!" I hung up and could tell he was probably screaming in his dorm.