Chapter 20: Leaving....

Jae eun P.O.V
My life was so far so good I had lots if friends in the company, I thought I would get to stay in PLEDIS. But right now I'm in my dorm packing what was mine after PLEDIS kicked me out.
Flashback~
Jae eun P.O.V
I was on my phone laying on the couch when the CEO Mr.Han called me in. I headed to the company Mr.Han had his head in his hands and very fuming mad.
"SIT." He said so I sat down and I looked down.
"Can you explain what the meaning of this is?"
"I'm sorry sir but what are you talking about?"
"Don't play dumb with me the article is everywhere!" He takes out his laptop and shows me an article

All Kpop News

Attention Girls Evaluation
Fans a recent rumor has spread that current member of Girls Evaluation Jae eun is currently cheating on NCT'S Mark when these pictures where revealed on a anonymous acount.

Attention Girls Evaluation Fans a recent rumor has spread that current member of Girls Evaluation Jae eun is currently cheating on NCT'S Mark when these pictures where revealed on a anonymous acount

Fans have confirmed it IS not NCT Mark

Fans have confirmed it IS not NCT Mark. PLEDIS has yet to reveal a statement. What do you think?

Comments:
@NCTSlay: It is not Mark but also she talked about havibg an ex-boyfriend and even posted one of there old pictures im pretty sure its her ex.
@dongyhuckwife: She's would never do that to him. I think it's her ex.
@username: I don't believe it at all!!!!
@username2: I think she just used him what a S.L.U.T!!
What the.....
"But sir, I've never gone out with someone else while I've been with Mark I barely get any free time to go out with him!!!" I said
"I understand that but for know I'm moving you to MNH with Chungha since she said she'd be ok with watching over you while we settle this so you will promote solo and for awhile not in the group ok?"
I just nodded my head to what he said and walked out.
Flashback End~
Jae eun P.O.V
I snapped out of my day dreaming when Mark began to spam me with texts. I blocked his number and put my phone away I didn't want to deal with him at the moment. I walked in the dorm my stuff already packed the girls were gone and like magic Chungha was already waiting for me out side. It began to rain as if God understood my pain I walked slowly out and looked towards the dorm and down to PLEDIS. Chungha hugged me and got her manager to put my stuff in the car and headed towards her apartment.
"You want me to talk to Mark for you?" She asked worry coating every word that she spoke. I simply nodded feeling as if I talked I would start balling. I'll miss everyone I took out my phone and blocked everyone except for the CEO my Manger and the SHINEE members. I sat in silence and listened to the rain silently tap on the window.