Chapter 17:Congratulations

Jae eun P.O.V
So I was lied to turns out we have a fanmeet with NCT U so Ten,Doyoung, Jaehyun, Taeyong and mark where with us I was getting ready for today.

It got really loud outside I could tell that the fans have arrived and we had 10 minutes before we performed get it. I was waiting back stage with everyone I could see all the facts d ready and the tabled being set I wasn't as nervous we greeted the fans and took a picture

*choose what ever outfit*
I hadn't realised the while time Mark was starring at me. We went ahead to start performing
Jae=Eunwoo lines
Eunwoo = Rena lines

After ours it was nct u

We sat down like this
Eunwoo- Ten- Roa- Taeyong- Pinky- Doyoung- Nayoung- Jaehyun- Me- Mark. I got cold so Mark gave me his jacket and fans began to scream we started our small fanmeet. A young girl came up to me and she gave me a bracelet and some candy from canada. She then proceeded to give Mark the same thing except the bracelet wasn't one of the things. As I was with one of the fans I looked over to see a boy probably 4 years old with his mom. As they walked up to me the boy gave me a small monkey doll I controlled with my fingers. His name was JoonHyun I help the puppet in my hand it was not that big it was quite small. I was smiling alot. It got near the end of the fanmeet and my Manger to me and Mark we had to tell everyone. I looked at Mark nervously and passed him the Mike.
Mark P.O.V
When her manager told us we had to tell everyone about our relationship she grabbed a Mike and handed it to me. I tried giving it back but she gave puppy eyes and I took it and stood up to front of the table as she went to hide behind Eunwoo everyone watched me so I looked next to me at my Hyungs they gestured me to go for it.
"Hello.... so a few days ago I did a very live with NCT and someone I'm the comments told me that me and Jae eun would make a good couple* insert fans screaming*!" I ended their and began to stutter a bit.
"MARK AND JAE EUN ARE DATING!!!!" Ten yelled as he took the Mike from me. I hit him as fund screamed congratulations. I hid my face in my ands and saw Jae eun being brought over to me by Eunwoo.
"PLEASE HUG!"
"KISS!!!"
"STAY HEALTHY'''"
"WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!" Fans creamed at me and Jae eun. She forcefully gave me a hug and I hugged her back. They began to scream even louder when I kissed Jae eun on the cheek. She turned red and clung to Eunwoo facing away from me. I laughed and sat back down before we had to finish up. I headed to my room landing on my bed a huge smile on my face.
Jae eun P.O.V
After what happened in was embarrassed but I ended up sleeping while smiling like a manic.