Chapter 18: Happy Birthday

Jae eun   P.O.V
Today was July 17th and I would be turning 17 I didn't want to do much today so I just got some bubble Tea and headed later for practice. The entire lobby had AC's on so it was really cold. I put on Mark's leather jacket and headed to practice. Jenna saw me and began teasing me.
"OOH, got your BOYFRIENDS jacket now!" She spoke getting the rest of the girls attention I laughed at her and we practiced some songs
Jae eun   A's Wendy

After a little while we had to learn a dance for our song. My manager kept giving me bad comments so I began to stress out alot
Eunwoo  p.o.v
I grabbed a camera and was with Nayoung  and Roa  one of our new trainees.we where waiting for Jae eun   to get here.
"OK so today is Eun's birthday* girls nod* so we have a secret camera for her because she wasn't here for the last practice so we are gonna pretend to be mad at her and then Suprise her ok let's start!" I turned off the camera as Jae eun   walked in and we practiced and started our plan.
While practicing Jae eun  solo part came up and moved forward instead of back so Roa got "Mad" at her and threw her notebook leaving the room. She soon later came in.
"Yah..... I forgot... it's Jae eun  Birthday!!!!" Pinky spoke getting our attention. Our Manager and SHINee and the CEO came on singing happy birthday with a cake in hand. Jae eun   was smiling alot but trying not to cry how funny.
Jae eun   P.O.V
After all this happened in went to practice my solo as it would be released tomorrow and a new song was added to the track. I prepared when I got some messages
Mark-
Happy birthday sorry I couldn't be with you today love u!
I smiled at his message and got back to work hoping tomorrow would go smooth.
The next morning I was rushing to get ready with my group to Show Champion and later Weekly Idol with SEVENTEEN NCT and Black Pink. After getting to the stage we performed Get It and I did a quick change and got on stage.

After that I got dressed again

And me and my members headed to The Basement studio of Weekly Idol

"Alright so today we have 4 groups and one of these groups has debut with 3 members who was in Produce 101*camera points at me* let's get them out here please welcome Girls Evaluation!!" The MC Coni yelled and we got on stage with the other groups and it went on for another hour.