Chapter 7: Well Sorry...

Jae eun P.O.V
I was in my normal dorm Pinky and Nayoung made it into I.O.I and have 1 month left with each other. I'm sitting here with Eunwoo both of us thinking what went wrong for us to lose. Chungha won a spot on the team and I was happy but I couldn't congratulate her because she was with my old friends and that would be embarrassing. So I skipped saying anything to her.
Mark P.O.V
Chungha made it I'm so happy but sad Jae didn't make it. She had a lot of   Talent and I think she could have done well. My phone ringed and it showed hoe PLEDIS posted something new so I read it.
PLEDIS ENTERTAINMENT
Recently one of our trainees made a big up rise when she was not able to debut in I.O.I so Pledis has took it upon themselves to create a new group when I.O.I time is over this group will Consisting of 10 members.
These girls will be debuted as PRISTIN. We will have a small unit of these girls we will call Girls Evaluation. We will update you more on how this is to be. One of the members Kim Jae eun

Will also be recording a small Solo album with the help Of SHINee's Taemin and her older brother SHINee's Jonghyun

Will also be recording a small Solo album with the help Of SHINee's Taemin and her older brother SHINee's Jonghyun. We hope you will enjoy and support these girls through there ups and downs👍.
-
Signed-
             PLEDIS ENTERTAINMENT
After I read that entire thing I had to show the girls and they where actually happy but said she had to leave them. And I was to. Because in all honesty I was starting to like her alot and planned on confessing but I think I should wait till the time is right.
Jae eun P.O.V
I woke up and got ready for practice

When I got there is saw Eunwooo, Si Yeon and Roa

When I got there is saw Eunwooo, Si Yeon and Roa. So we decided to dance
E:Rose
S::Jisoo
R:Lisa
J:Jennie

After we danced we went out for food after changing that is. I had a good time that is until at the park I ran into people I didn't want to face....Mark and Chungha with Ten and Ying & Yang . I awkwardly smiled and walked away with Eunwoo,Roa and Siyeon following me back to PLEDIS.
That was a close call it would have been awful if they had stopped to talk with me. I do not handle awkward situations well. So instead I decided to send Chungha a text.
-Chungha I know it's been a while I want to say I'm sorry for not telling you I was leaving I hope you can forgive me
-Send
There I sent it now I feel better and I can sleep alot more peacefully.