Chapter 4: Crap!

Jae eun P.O.V 
A's we had this happy moment I suddenly realised something.
"Oh... CRAP!! My dad is gonna kill me!!" I yelled while face palming.
"Why!?" Ying asked.
"My dad said he do sent want me to be an idol... he wants me to be a doctor. If dad finally do out about this I'm screwed!!!" I said. But it seems like A light bulb went off in Jonghyun's head.
"WAIT!!! What if when you guys debut you where like...masks you could be a mystery group everyone wants to know more about who is behind the mask you could do that because I'm pretty sure none of you want to have the same situation as Mark and his friends at school do!" He explained with a smile. I agreed with the idea and so did the gitls. Who knew this would happen. And luckily we had time to think about it since we were going to the mall where we can buy the masks and decorate them while the girls stay over tonight.
We went to the mall and bought stuff like outfits,make up and other stuff for our debut. They already wanted me to start writing songs and Chungha to make Choreo and for Ying and Yang to do the Album cover and the order of them all.
Chungha P.O.V
I really want to be in a group with them but I can't. As soon as it was just me and the girls I yelled something out loud.
"ICANTBEINTHEGROUPBECAUSEIALREADYWORKFORMNHENTERTAINMENTIMSOSOSORRY!!!!"
The girls looked at me like I was crazy. I just ran out of the room never wanting to comeback.