Chapter 5: Bingo!

Jae eun P.O.V
My training has gone well it's been a tough 1 year and me and the girls where just about ready to debut. In school people know about SM Rookies but don't know exactly who they are which is what me and the girls wanted. Mark and his friends where on Disney Channel Mickey Mouse Club. While I did some vocal exercises alone.

Mark P.O.V
We finished with Filming so I was back at SM and heard someone in the vocal training room. Her voice was so nice I took a peak and saw Jae singing. She looked nice in the glasses she had on. As she finished her song I hadn't realised she turned and was smiling at me.
"Enjoying the view?" She asked I Only Stared And Awkwardly Bowed. And then I left. No words. I just left. I wondered if she had an insta gram acount.  And I found out she did so I followed and saw the pictures she had. I had to admit she'd was really pretty probably better looking than Yeri.
A/n: I'm over here looking like a dead potato!
Jae eun P.O.V
I remembered what just happened and lightly blushed. Today it was only me and Chungha because Ying and Yang went to go visit there family in Japan. I met up with her at a small cafe where we ran into
Mina, I got mad for some reason just seeing her face. She had gotten this large water  and was walking over to me and Chungha. She stared at our outfits for a second
Me

 She stared at our outfits for a second Me

Chungha

She slowly made her way over here and we decided to ignore her when next thing you know she pretends to trip

She slowly made her way over here and we decided to ignore her when next thing you know she pretends to trip...and spills the water  on me and Chungha. At this time I hadn't realised Mark and his friend Ten had seen what had happened
"Oops!, sorry my hand slipped!" Mina said with a smirk. I was so close to punching her but was stopped when Mark gave me his jacket to put on. I hadn't realised that while he was moving wet strands of hair out of my face Chungha and Ten had gone back to SM. So we decided to leave as well.
" HEY why did you stop me I was this close to punching her!" I said I had managed to dry off and change into something else.

But since it was still cold he told me to keep his jacket and asked if I wanted to go with Chungha and Ten to dance. I reluctantly agreed and we headed off towards the 6th floor. Ten and Chungha were ready waiting and it took me a while before I saw Ying and Yang (who came back earlier than usual) talking with Jaemin and Jeno.

Pretend there are 4 pairs I stead of 3.
And we had a great time I got to know Mark a bit more and we had alot of fun but that soon ended when Yeri ran into the room and pushed me into Chungha so she could sit next to Mark. She had this creepy smile on her face and she well I don't know how to say but it was like a Hyena was choking a duck when she opened her mouth. Seriously what is wrong with this girl!?!?