Chapter 10: Obey

Jae eun P.O.V
Today is my break which means I have to go back to living with my dad for a good wek. He does not care about music and I know he didn't watch M Countdown last week for my debut which is good. As soon as I entered my house I went straight to my room hoping my dad wasn't home but he was.
"Kim Jae eun! Care to explain why I saw you on TV!!??" He screamed I flinched and felt tears swelling up in my eyes.
"I wasn't on TV what are you talking about?"
"Don't play innocent. Now I know where you've been this whole time. We'll guess what the next time you go to where ever you tell them you quit. Because I'm sending you abroad to study!!!!" What?
"No you can't do that you've never understood me, supported me! And don't tell me that 'it's the best for you sweety!' Because you know what it's what you think is best for YOU and whether you like it or not I'm not listening to you anymore. Mom was right all along about you!." And with that I closed the door on him before locking it that is.
"Oh kitty what am I going to do now. I love my new life. U have to talk to Jonghyun.!"

And I went off to dream land

And I went off to dream land. The next morning I was at a small Cafe waiting for Jonghyun.
"Hey sis you wanted to talk to me about me something?"
"Yeah.... so dad found out about me being an idol and he wants me to quiet....today so I thought I'd tell you first?"
"That us not happening. You know what I'm going to find a way to convince dad. And if I can't I'll figure something out."
"That won't be necessary but I'll think about it a bit more."
As I wanted to leave he stopped me
"Hold on missy I know you went on a date with Mark I need details!"
Flashback~
IT was Saturday and my date with Mark we were going to an amusement park which I was excited for. We had lots of fun going on rides and stuff
"OOH!! I want that Charmander Plushie!" I said holding onto Marks hand and looking at him. He is '5,9" and I'm '5,0" so he's taller than me and older than me by like a year.
"Ok!"
He agreed smiling at me. It was a basketballgame sort of and he won me the plushie I was so happy. It was night time so we got on the Faris Wheel. We got to the top as people where still getting on and off. The sunset was amazing and while I'm sitting there Mark puts his arm around me. I look at him to see our faces super close before he....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
KISSES ME!!!!

I don't know why I ended up kissing back but it didn't matter to much anymore

Flashback End~
"You know what I'd rather not say"
"Oh my god. You guys kissed. Don't worry I approve. Now let's get you home."
"Wait me and Mark never said we were dating I don't even know if...just don't tell him anything ok!"
"Ok!! My lips are sealed tighter than our dad's train of thought!"