Chapter 11: Don't Try

Jae eun P.O.V
I was watching TV with my dad when he turned to look at me.
"Your brother called me saying he wants to meet up at a cafe with me so I'll be gone for the day you stay put and don't leave the house." He said and got up to leave I wonder what Jonghyun needed?
Jonghyun P.O.V
I ran into NCT Practice room.
"Guys I need your help!" I later proceeded telling them what happened yesterday.
"I need you guys to help me out with this please!?" I begged. Chungha looked at me and said she wouldn't help but I managed to convince her to help. My dad soon arrived.
"Dad here me out I know I made a mistake making my helping sister and her dreams. But listen I watch you to know she loves what she does and if you could give her a chance to show you all she has then please let her!!!." I begged my dad. He shook his head.
"Please Mr.Kim your daughter has talent this is what she loves to do not being a doctor or being away from friends so please?" Mark spoke.
"Alright I'll go when is it?" My dad asked I said 2 weeks from now so my sister had time to prepare. He agreed and left the house as the guys. Began. Writing a song and the girls figured stage and outfit/look. This is gonna be great.
Jae eun P.O.V
When my dad got home he was suspiciously quiet but honestly I liked the quiet. I was on my phone looking at some random stuff when there was a knock on the door. When I got up to see who it was I saw Mark holding a letter out to me before leaving. I giggled at him before going inside to my room.
Dear Jae eun,
I know you might get bad at us your friends, but Jonghyun wants to talk to you a week from now at SM Ent. At 1pm.
Love-
Mark😘😙
I Smiled at the letter and was kind of nervous to see them next week because usually they are always busy. I wonder what they need?