Chapter 14: Date

Jae eun P.O.V
In my dorm it was very tired so I decided to go to PLEDIS. I was in the dance studio when someone lifted me up from the back. I almost screamed but I saw it was Mark and hugged him once he put me down.

He kissed my cheek and I didn't want to let go

"Hey so my Manger sent me over to tell you that the show hit the stage wants us to do a collab. So I thought we could practice.!?" He said with his big smile I giggled at him and he said it would be in 1 week so we practice and decided to go out for Star Bucks. Half way through our date he took out his phone and took a picture.

I laughed at how cute he was being and held his hand I smiled up at him before we headed back to PLEDIS where he had to leave

I laughed at how cute he was being and held his hand I smiled up at him before we headed back to PLEDIS where he had to leave. He gave me a goodbye kiss and left. I Smiled and went back to practicing when my manager called me to the CEO office. As I was waiting for The CEO to speak he said he wanted me to have a quick solo so we began. The title track was 'Why' so I asked Woozi and Hoshi to help me luckily they agreed. That night I got a call from Mark. I talked with him for awhile as he was going to be busy promoting We Young. After we finished in went to bed.
Morning
It was 5 am and I decided to get a head start to my day. I showered. Did my hair and dressed myself.

 Did my hair and dressed myself

As I headed into SM. I found a video and lyrics at my door. It's seems Hoshi and Woozi finished my album it had a nice cover with 7 songs on it.
1. Fly
2. Why
3. All Mine ft. Amber Liu
4. Love U
5. Magic Night
6. Forever Yours
7. Say Goodbye
I looked at the video to see it was the dance for Why and Love U. I was so excited I was running around my practice room till I began to calm down. I had to learn the dance so I called Kahi. She agreed to teach me and brought her son Noah with her. I remembered she was Filming The Return Of Superman so she had an entire crew with her. I called my manager and she said that news of my solo album was out so I didn't have to worry.
"OK so where gonna start off like this......." 2 hours later everyone left and I was by myself so I practiced the song till I had it perfect. My members came in and we danced and messed around for a little. We had made our debut and it was a big hit. Me a day the girls had a V live and everyone was excited for my comeback and so was I thanks to Kahi I think I'll be just fine.