Chapter 15: Hit The Stage

Jae eun P.O.V
Today My Manager drove me to Hit The Stage studio where I met Mark and we got ready. My hair was in a Poiny Tail with a white loose blouse and black shorts and a chocker. Mark had Black skinny jeans a white and black shirt with a white tank top underneath and a chocker. We got onto the stage and into position. My members and NCT had arrived to watch.

After our performance we headed around the back to sit on the seats and watch everyone else perform. At the end of the day it was just me and Mark in our dressing room. Both our managers had left to get drinks and food. I had changes back to normal clothes and so did Mark.

 I had changes back to normal clothes and so did Mark

Yeah he planned matching outfits. After we ate I headed with my manager back to my dorm Where I fell asleep. In the morning my knee had a throb kind of feel to it. I went the entire day with that feeling. When we arrived at M Countdown I noticed I head a really big limp when i walked but I still got ready to perform.
Outfit

Hair and makeup

Hair and makeup

Before getting on stage Red Velvet Suprised me with a hug before cheering me on

* she plays Siyeon*

During my performance a peice of Metal hit me in the knee and then hit Nayoung on her arm leaving a scratch on both of us. After getting off the stage we where rushed back to our dressing room as my knee.....looked pretty beat up they couldn't figure out what was wrong. These paramedics suck. I arrived at the hospital. My knee buckled again and Nayoung couldn't move her arm as it was injured. We had to stay the night and leave the morning. My manager had already told Mark and he sent me lots and lots of messages. Apparently fans caught the medal flying on tape and it was everywhere. Many fans wished us the best. Our "HI'gh's" *fandom name* where wishing us Goodluck and recovery.
Mark P.O.V
After my group finished at M Countdown I got a call explaining something happened to Jae eun. I was worried so I planned on visiting her but remembered I had a fanmeet to attend tomorrow I would just have to wait. At the fanmeet many fans told me they shipped me and Jae eun A's a couple after a picture of us at M Countdown was realised. Oh boy I hope they react ok when we tell them we are in a relationship.