Chapter 6: GOOD for you?...

Jae eun P.O.V
After Yeri stopped screaming she finally said what she had been holding in.
"I'm going to debut!!!!" She said I looked at My friends in shock when Yeri walked up to my face.
"And it looks like little miss perfect over here is still training how does it feel for me to be at a higher level?" She sassed me and walked away she was like another version of Mina. As she turned to walk I followed her ready to punch her but Chungha pulled me back and whispered something in my ear which I had to reluctantly listen to. Mr.Lee Sooman had called me into his office and asked me something that made me sad.
"You are one of my best trainees. But I feel like you have not getton any better here at SM so I want to place you in PLEDIS ENTERTAINMENT  company for a 1 month. Because I know you have a good friend there who I think can teach you better than we can here. So what do you say?." He asked
"I don't know I love it here and I would be sad if I left but I guess I could give it a try. But what happens if I like it there?."
"Then you work there follow your Heart." I agreed and was moved to  PLEDIS without my friends or anyone..

Jae eun P.O.V
1 month passed and I loved it here everyone was so nice and nothing stressed me out like it did at SM where I had to be just as good us my Senior's I could be me. So I made my decision. I would be PLEDIS trainee.
SM new of my decision and said it was ok now since I was new I was given time to train.Me and My new friends or seniors SEVENTEEN and my friend Sungyeon and Jenna where told that me,Sungyeon and Jenna would get to join Produce 101 and he already signed me and my new friend up and that this process would start in 1 month so we had to get to practicing. We chose to do Becky G "Shower"  (is that what it's called)
We worked so hard but I managed to screw up because during practice I almost tripped and after that my knee hurt so much I had to go to the doctor. My knee was misplaced so I wasn't able to practice and when it was time to perform I still has that dang knee brace on I was so screwed.
*Your the one who sings the high note so the one in pink*

After the performance we got graded.
During the final grade she announced
A: Sungyeon
B: Me, Jenna
I was sad Me and Jenna didn't A. We sat I hadn't noticed my old friend sitting behind me  Chungha. She went to M&H instead of working for SM because she moved companies . I didn't care though. But I could feel some cold glare coming from her other friend.