7

You were scrambling around in your bedroom, making sure that your outfit was perfect for your date with Ethan. You adjusted your white blouse for the tenth time before slipping on your black leather jacket. You checked your look in the floor length mirror, adjusting the heels you wore. You tucked a couple strands of hair behind your ear, double-checking your makeup to make sure there wasn't anything you needed to fix.

Ding!

You sighed. "The first date I've had with someone in a while. Might as well enjoy it."

Ding!

"Coming!" You yelled out. You quickly grabbed your key ring, purse, and phone, then ran to the door and flung it open.

Ethan immediately stood up straight. "(Y/n)! Are you..." He trailed off, looking you up and down. "You look... beautiful."

You looked at Ethan, noticing his more casual clothing- dark, almost black blue jeans and a red v-neck shirt. "You look pretty neat yourself, although I think I'm a little too dressed up."

Ethan instantly shook his head. "No, you look fine. You look... perfect."

You blushed. "Thanks, Ethan." You stepped out into the cool night air. "Well, let's go to this date."

Ethan rubbed his neck nervously as you locked the door to your apartment. "Right, the date."

You smiled as the two of you walked to Ethan's car. "So, where are we going?"

Ethan grinned. "You're going to love it. I got us tickets to an interactive play. I haven't seen it before, but it has really good reviews, and there's dinner included."

You giggled. "Sounds great. Can't wait to get there."

The two of you slid into the car, making your way to the theatre.