The End

This is going to be a long ass chapter...

The big day finally arrived. You and Rose woke up at seven o'clock to a house that seemed too quiet- Ethan had left earlier that morning for Mark's house, so all of the guys could leave for the wedding at the same time. You made breakfast and finished just as a knock was heard on the door. Rose opened it and led Amy, Sabrina, her mother, and Ethan's mother to the dining room. You served everyone a quick breakfast, then got into two separate cars to leave.

You all arrived at the building the wedding and reception would take place, and you took notice of the two other cars parked- Ethan's, and Mark's. Ethan's mother led you all inside to a medium-sized room with a vanity and mirror. Amy unpacked the makeup she brought and started working on your makeup.

"Alright." Sabrina said. "Makeup time. When we're done here, you're putting your dress on, and we're starting with pictures. We'll wait until after pictures for your hair and finishing touches. Mom, can you get the dress and veil from the shop?"

Sabrina's mother grabbed your car keys. "I'll be right back." She quickly left the room.

"We're doing pictures before the wedding?" You asked. "Isn't that bad luck?"

"No, not on today." Sabrina answered. "You and Ethan are going to have a first look, and we're all going to take pictures together."

You grinned. "Can I mess with Ethan a little bit?"

Ethan's mother smiled back at you. "In what way?"

You looked at Rose. "Do me a favor. Go get Brian for me. He should be with Ethan down the hall."

She nodded. "Okay." She left the room, then came back a moment later with Brian following.

Brian leaned against the open doorframe. "What's up, (Y/n)?"

"We're taking first look pictures, right?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"So here's the thing. I want you to go out before me wearing my dress and mess with Ethan a little bit."

Brian grinned. "Oh, you're evil. I'll do it."

You grinned back. "Great."

Sabrina laughed. "You two, I swear to God." She looked at Brian. "Go back to the guys."

Brian fake-pouted. "You're no fun."

She walked over, kissing his cheek. "Go. Rose will come get you again when we're ready for pictures."

He groaned. "Fine." He left, closing the door behind him.

Amy smiled at Sabrina. "You two are so cute together."

Sabrina smiled back. "So are you and Mark."

Amy sighed. "Yeah."

Rose looked at her. "Is something wrong?"

"Huh? No, nothing's wrong. It's just me being a clingy girlfriend. I'm kind of just waiting on the sidelines, waiting for the day when he'll propose to me. I mean, we've been dating for four years, and I really, really love him."

"Aw, I'm sure he'll propose soon."

Amy gave a small smile. "I sure hope so."

Sabrina's mom returned just a while later with your dress, veil, and heels, and Amy finished your makeup soon after. Rose left to get Brian once more, and you and Sabrina helped him slip the dress on.

Brian started panting heavily. "How do you girls do this?"

You laughed. "Shut up and breathe in. He did, and you zipped the dress up as much as it could without it breaking. You grinned, stepping back to look at him. "You look ridiculous."