31

"Are we gonna have a problem?" Sabrina asked, in turn with the song playing.

"You got a bone to pick?" You followed.

"We've come so far, why now are you pulling on my dick?"

"I'd normally slap your face off."

"And everyone here could watch."

You two joined together. "But I'm feeling nice, here's some advice, listen up biotch!" The two of you giggled, falling backwards onto the couch.

Ethan grinned. "Ya know, sometimes I don't understand how you girls think.

You looked up at him. "It's Heathers, Ethan. Get used to it."

Sabrina grinned back. "Tell me what you're waiting for~"

You joined her. "Step into my candy store~!"

Ethan burst out in laughter. "You guys are idiots."

"Thanks for the compliment, babe." You sat up, kissing his cheek.

The doorbell rang, and Ethan stood up. "That's dinner. I'll be right back."

"Don't take too long," You said to him, staring at Sabrina, who was already choosing another song. "Looks like Sabrina is on a musical kick." She spared you a quick smirk, then got back to searching.

In a matter of moments, Ethan had come back to the living room with two boxes of pizza and a two liter bottle of soda. As soon as he set the food and soda down on the coffee table, the first few lines of "We're All In This Together" started blaring from the television. Sabrina grabbed your hands, pulling you up from the couch, and started dancing. You followed behind her, while Ethan smiled and laughed on the couch.

By the time ten o'clock rolled around, you and Sabrina were breathless and sweaty, and both pizzas were gone.

You took a deep breath. "Let's... never... do that again."

Sabrina took a deep breath. "Agreed." Ethan burst out in laughter, causing Sabrina to push him off of the couch. You laughed, as well, and Ethan reached up, taking your hand, and pulled you down with him. You fell on top of him, still laughing, and Sabrina joined you, finishing the pile.

"Girls, get off!" Ethan could barely make the words out through his laughter.

"Nah, I think I'm good here." Sabrina stated. "It's very comfortable."

"That's nice to know, but I can't breathe!" Max trotted over, sniffing Ethan's head. "Hi, Max. Tell the girls to get off me, please?"

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Sabrina stood up, then wrapped her arms around your waist, pulling you up. "Up you get, (Y/n). Get off of your boy toy."

You blushed. "We haven't even done anything, yet."

"Sure, say whatever you want." She checked the time. "I've gotta go. I have to help open the shop in the morning."

Ethan sat up, saluting at her. "See ya later, Sabrina. We enjoyed having you here."

"Wish you could stay for longer." You muttered.

She grabbed her purse, draping the strap over her shoulder. "Me too. Maybe next week, though. I don't think I'm opening up at all next week. That means more time to hang out."

You grinned. "Great." You waved at her as she left, then turned to Ethan. "You were right. This was really fun."

Ethan grinned back. "See? You don't need alcohol to forget the bad things. You only need to be around the people who love you the most." He wrapped his arms around you, pulling you closer. "And the one who loves you most is right here."

You stared into his eyes for a long moment before leaning forward, kissing his lips. "I love you too, Ethan."