2.

"Good morning," Jimin sat down on a stool at their counter, as Jin and Namjoon made breakfast together. More Jin making breakfast and Namjoon cleaning up the mess after him.

Namjoon looked up from where he was wiping the bench and smiled at Jimin.

"Oh Jimin! I need your advice." He widened his eyes as he went over to their coffee table, the younger following.

Sprawled across the table was Namjoon's photography portfolio. There were a bunch of photos out placed in messy piles. Jimin recognised them as a recent collection Namjoon took of Jin.

It had been on top of a Mountain. The weather was overcast but not enough to rain, and sunny enough so that fragments of the afternoon sun leaked through the clouds. Jin wore an all-black outfit; a tight turtleneck top under a blazer with pants and fancy loafers. They had made Jimin trek with them as he was the designated flower thrower, having to carefully make the tiny petals catch on the wind and fall into the model's hair. Over a series of shots and poses, Jin's hair was splattered with flowers and slowly covering his face and shoulders. The whole thing according to Namjoon was a metaphor for how society needs to re-embrace nature or something.

"I got accepted into the next round of applications for that magazine company, and now they want me to send only 5 photos from a recent collection. And I can't decide which photos I want to send in. And Jin's being no help cause he's saying that he looks hot in all so I should just send them all." He then raised his voice, and obvious direct at Jin, "But that's not how it works."

Jin wasn't lying, he did look good in all of them. Jimin watched as Namjoon lingered on each photo he picked up, biting down a smile as he stared at his boyfriend glossed over on the photographs.

Jimin looked down as a wave of jealousy flushed over him. It was hard at times living with a perfect couple like Jin and Namjoon. He often dreamt that someone would want to take pictures of him like Namjoon with Jin, would want him to be the focal point in their picture. But he would never receive that love, he felt too plain at times. He worked as a barista and was a major in management. He had no idea what he wanted to do, just knew that with a degree in that he'll land some sort of ok paying job. And he had no hobbies that he could tell people about; colouring and playing with toys was something he felt wouldn't go down well.

And on top of all that; he wasn't beautiful like Jin was; no one would want to take photos of him. He tried his best to be pretty and hoped that a complex beauty routine could overcompensate for his face, but he always ended up hating the way he looked.

So really, he would never have a relationship like Namjoon and Jin; 

the photographer and his model.