6.

Yoongi waited at the cafe to see his old friend, a little discouraged when he saw Namjoon's boyfriend; Jin, enter with him. He liked him, he just wanted to be able to catch up with Namjoon, not catch up with a perfect couple while he is still very much single.

"Yoongi! It's been forever! How are you?" Namjoon sat down on the other side of the booth, Jin following; smiling.

Yoongi could say a lot of things; he was a bit annoyed at having to third wheel, he was tired because of babysitting last night and then coming home to deal with his roommate. Overall, he was quite stressed about the fact that he was 25 and still only having this babysitting business that was only able to pay his share of the rent, "I'm good, and you?"

"We are really good, especially since we are about to go to Seoul to shoot for 'The Star' magazine." Yoongi smiled in response, the only thing he could do to stop himself from rolling his eyes at the use of "we".

Did it all this annoyance just come from a place of jealousy and deep-rooted insecurity? Yes.

Was Yoongi aware of this? Very.

"So what's the deal? About the babysitting, house sitting situation?"

"So, we have a roommate, his name is Park Jimin; he's 21," Jin started, "He can be really immature at times."

"Like, really immature." Namjoon added, emphasizing the really with wide eyes.

Yoongi nodded slowly and Namjoon continued, "So basically we don't trust him to look after the house, or himself, he can't really cook at all, and he's not very good at understanding darks from lights in laundry. And he's kinda scared of the dark so when he is home alone he doesn't turn off any lights and it makes our electricity bill go way up..."

Namjoon dragged on trying to hold off what needed to be said. He knew it needed to be said because Jimin would not be able to regress if he knew that Yoongi knew nothing about it, but Jimin would drive himself to insanity without it.

"And well, he is a little?"

Yoongi honestly didn't understand what any of it meant, it was if Namjoon just spoke a foreign phrase. "A little? As opposed to little? I don't mind if he is really short, even if it's like borderline midget. Even if he is a midget."

"No no no," Jin stopped him, laughing. "He's not a midget. Well, he's is kinda worringly short at times. But little isn't in height. Have you really never heard of it?"

Yoongi shook his head.

Namjoon pulled out his phone, typing something in. He handed his phone to Yoongi, who took it and read the page pulled up on his safari.

Age Regression is when somebody reverts to a child-like state of mind, often for things like PTSD, depression, anxiety, and other mental health issues. Age regressors are more at-peace and worry-free whilst in "little space" (A term for when one is in said mindset). These people simply need breaks from the stress of being old and often have a childish personality even outside of regression.

There was a long silence before Yoongi spoke. "Oh. So that's why you wanted a babysitter."

Namjoon gave an awkward smile before opening his mouth, "yeah...We will still pay you! And you can live at our house and we can buy heaps of food to stock you and use as much wifi as you want. Anything!"

Yoongi assessed the situation. First of all, it was quite weird. He knew about age play as a sexual thing, but didn't know it existed outside of that world.

Second of all, "I'm not gonna get you to pay me to hang out with your  21 year old friend and stay at your house. It just seems wrong to be paid to eat your food and use your wifi I guess."