24.

"Thanks for picking me up again," Jimin said as he got in the passenger seat.

"No problem; I wanted to anyway," Yoongi replied, hands still on the wheel as he shot a glance over at Jimin; he looked so pretty like this, glasses still on below messy hair and the way he hugged his binder and laptop to his chest made him appear so small underneath his oversized sweater. His skin looked golden in the afternoon sunlight; Yoongi had really only gotten to know Jimin inside their apartment, having barely spent any time together outside of it, so he liked taking the opportunity to view the other in a different setting when it arose. That's mostly the reason why he picked him up, and also so they both had time to get ready for the double date.

Yoongi began to pull out onto the road as Jimin stretched busy him, letting out a yawn, "I'm so so super duper hungry right now."

Yoongi smiled at his words, "good thing we are going out for dinner soon."

Jimin hummed in agreement, but continued to whine, only making his hunger worse. "I could really go for some Ramen, and a milkshake."

"Weird combination," Yoongi muttered.

Jimin laughed and slumped in his chair, "I know but I get so hungry after class, it's not good but it happens."

-

-

-

Yoongi took his phone out of his pocket and checked the time: 7:06 pm.

He let his head hit the back of the couch as he sighed; Jimin had been getting ready for nearly half an hour now, which made Yoongi question what the boy could possibly be doing; but at the same time left himself in a state of paranoia if he was underdressed himself.

"Jimin? Are you ok?" Yoongi called, impatience making his tone whiney.

He heard fumbling of clothes and then rushed footsteps from the next room over, "Sorry, Yoongi Hyung I'm almost ready!"

"We've got to go in five minutes otherwise we will be late." Yoongi reminded him, but when he got no response he decided to go check on the other. He slowly opened the others door to see the other boy tucking in a shirt, then pulling it out, then trying to tuck it back in all with frustrated mumbles to narrate it. 

Yoongi walked up to him, "What're you doing?"

Jimin let his shirt go; his arms flying out, surrendering to trying to be satisfied with his outfits. "I  don't look good no matter what I do."

Yoongi stood next to him, eyeing his mirror image up and down. Jimin looked amazing, more so than usual even. He wore black jeans with a navy and white striped shirt and fancy leather boots with a heel that made him as tall as Yoongi. He had puffed up his hair so it sat fluffy and slightly curled on top of his hair, and the little bit of rose toned eyeshadow that powdered his eyelids was accompanied by a pink lip stain.

"You look perfect," Yoongi answered, low and to the point as he slid his hand across Jimin's shoulder in support, patting him lightly. He watched himself in the mirror, holding Jimin and saw how natural it looked to himself, how he seemed to fit against Jimin so well. The younger's pink makeup was suddenly matched by a blush that crept across his face, Jimin's body stiffening as Yoongi rubbed his arm. "Is everything ok, Jimin."

"Yeah!" Jimin turned and smiled to him; flicking his blonde hair out of his face, and Yoongi loosened his grip, seeing how easily flustered Jimin could get by the simplest touch. So instead, he held Jimin's cheek and leant in to kiss him, lightly and sweetly.

With his other hand, he tucked Jimin's shirt into his belt at the front, which caused the younger to flinch, to which Yoongi just leaned further into the kiss. As soon as he was done fixing the other's shirt he pulled away, "Done! Now your outfit looks great."