4.

Jimin knew it was a stupid thing to cry over, but he couldn't help to think about how he could possibly live without Jin and Namjoon, even for just two weeks. On top of that, the stress from today regressed him into the mindset of a child and that only caused more irrationality.

"But daddies can't leave me behind!" He wailed into Jin's shirt, small arms clinging to the oldest. "It's not fair!"

"I know Jimin, we would take you if we could, but you can't afford to miss any of your classes, and we are just going to be working the entire time, really it's not much of a holiday at all." Namjoon reassured, and patted his thigh, "Come here."

Jimin went and sat on his lap, resting his head on the older boys chest, falling silent in sad understanding.

The three of them ended up watching cartoons all night, Jimin sprawled across them, lazily finishing the last of his pancakes. A weird choice for dinner, but Jimin wanted it and Namjoon and Jin only felt bad if they didn't let him have what he wanted at this point.

"I have a question," Jimin stated, Jin pausing the episode. "Who will look after me when you guys are gone?"

Jimin looked up at them, all wide eyes and chubby cheeks against a pillow as he waited for an answer. "I mean someone has to?"

He was right, Jimin couldn't be left alone for two weeks. Not just because he was a little, but because age regressed or not he hated being alone; and he only knew how to cook two-minute noodles.

Nobody would probably be available for two whole weeks, and even so, they needed somebody who could be able to understand Jimin and look after him. And Jin and Namjoon didn't have an active social life outside of their work and work functions, so not exactly a long list of close friends to choose from.

Namjoon shuffled the younger off his lap, "How about you go to bed and we work it out ok?"

"Will daddies read to me?" Jimin asked, standing up next to Namjoon.

"Um, Jinnie could? I need to make an important call," Jimin frowned, making Namjoon quickly stutter to find a better solution, "But after I'll join in! How does that sound."

Jimin squinted his eyes as he thought over the offer. "Okaaay I guess."

Jimin quickly took Jin's hand and led him to his bedroom as Namjoon pulled out his phone. He scrolled through his contacts before finding the number he wanted. He stopped, reassessed how weird of a situation he was about to make, and pressed the call button.

"Hey, this is Namjoon. Uh, I was just wondering if you still do babysitting?"