18.

Yoongi checked the time as he put a marshmallow next to the hot chocolate he had just made for Jimin. He should be home any minute; perfect timing.

And just like that, Jimin swung the apartment door open, throwing his bag to the ground.

"Hello!" Yoongi chimed watching as Jimin stormed through the apartment, keeping the smile on his face as he hadn't quite processed the other's mood. He didn't want to believe that the younger was anything but happy, as he was in a good mood himself, despite waking up this morning cold and with a sore back, to find himself on the balcony and that he had never ended up taking himself to bed in the end.

But regardless, he was curious to talk to the other so he walked around the counter following Jimin through to his bedroom, "Hey, what's wrong?"

Jimin didn't answer for a while, too busy getting out a notebook and one of his textbooks. "Nothing."

"You seem angry, it's obviously something, you wanna-"

"No shit I seem angry." Jimin didn't look up and Yoongi was almost scared of him if it weren't for the fact that the younger still had his pink fluffy sweater on.

"Was it a bad day at school? Well, I made you some snacks to help, just like you asked!" Yoongi stayed in the doorway talking, but Jimin still didn't turn around from where he was trying to study, failing miserably as he scribbled words onto the page, more to let his anger out rather than to take effective notes.

"I don't want snacks." Yoongi squinted his eyes as Jimin spat the phrase out; his lips retreating tightly as he tried not to think about how much time he took carefully cutting carrots and celery and apples on a platter; and the 45 minutes before that going to the market to buy them, especially when that's what the younger seemed to want so badly when he left this morning.

Nevertheless, he walked up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder, squeezing it a little, "Maybe little space can help-"

"Maybe will you fuck off?" Jimin banged his fist on the table, muttering, "Can't you see I just want to be left alone."

Yoongi pulled him around in his chair so that Jimin faced him, "Excuse me?"

"What?" Jimin hissed.

Yoongi tried his best to stay calm; he couldn't fight fire with fire. "It's just weird that you are acting like this when this morning you were so happy and were all like 'oh! Yoongi Hyung I'd love if you made snacks for me when I got home! I love being in little space when I get home! Yoongi Hyung! I really want carrots even though we don't have fucking carrots but I'm just gonna act so cute that you'll go and get carrots for me to come home and act like a fucking brat!"

Jimin stared up at him, the eldest still keeping his hand on his shoulder firmly. He hated getting this angry at him, especially when he'd only known him for a few days, but he couldn't help it. He couldn't help being so affected by everything this boy did.

"Shut the fuck up," Jimin muttered.

"Don't swear at me, Jimin," Yoongi instructed as Jimin got up and pushed past him.

"Oh! I'm so so sowwy daddy." He skipped out to the kitchen, each jump exaggerated with sarcasm just like the tone he was using, "Oopsie fucking daisy!"

Yoongi followed him out as Jimin picked up a carrot stick and ate it messily, flicking the various assortment of food all over the place, "Don't wowwy daddy! I won't break rule number 5 I pwomise! I'll finish all my food!"

He emphasized daddy, mocking himself as Yoongi watched him, arms crossed as he went on and on with his tantrum. But Yoongi had had enough. He grabbed Jimin by the wrist and Jimin instantly went silent, although pulling away from him at any chance he got. "Look, I don't know why you are acting like this, but I'm sure as anything you aren't as much of a brat to Jin and Namjoon as you are being right now. So just tell me."