12.

And Yoongi had him right where he wants.

He shut Jimin's textbook, to which the younger furrowed his eyebrows at him behind sweater paws, and Yoongi got up, "Jimin, do you want me to make you snacks now?"

"Yes please." Jimin is still quiet, obviously shy about the entire situation. "Can I have some milk, pretty please?"

Yoongi smiles at the soft, high voice muffled under the cuffs of Jimin's sweater, "Of course."

"Ooh, and um some cookies maybe?" He asks tentatively.

Yoongi repeats himself, "Of course."

By the time he is back with the requests, Jimin's gone from the table. Yoongi puts the plate and mug down before looking around, "Jimin? Where did you go?"

He went down the hallway and looked through Jimin's open door to find the little searching through a box, not even noticing Yoongi leaning against the door frame. "What're you doing Jiminie."

Jimin's eyes shot to where Yoongi was as if he had completely forgotten about him. "I'm getting toys out so we can play!"

"But what about the snacks I got you?" Yoongi says, taking in Jimin's room. It was very fitting to Jimin now, not so much the other version he had seen before. The walls were white but decorated with heaps of posters, pictures, magazine cutouts, tickets. You name it, it was on that wall. He had a double bed, overflowing with pillows and stuffed toys and a desk that was the only simple and minimalistic part of the room, cute stationary neatly lined up in trays and boxes on it.

"Oh yeah!" The younger jumped up and ran past him to go back to the living room, shouting back, "Sorry Yooni, Jiminie forgot."

Yooni.

Jiminie

Yoongi smiled at the nickname as he followed the little back to the living room.

An hour or two had past and Yoongi was still playing with Jimin. They were playing with little dolls and setting up houses. Yoongi had been waiting a while for Jimin to finish his, but he was taking his time on all the details. He watched as Jimin set up every single tiny book and piece of food so it was perfect. Even though he had regressed to the mind of an energetic child, he still had that same intense focus as when he was big.

And even though Yoongi babysat countless children, for reasons; other than the obvious, it wasn't the same at all. He didn't feel like he was babysitting or doing a chore or job. He just felt like he was with Jimin, a more natural and open version of the one he had previously met. He liked this one just as much as well.

Jimin glanced up at the clock on his bedside table, then to Yoongi. The older noticed the doe eyes staring straight at him, chuckling in acknowledgement, "What's wrong?"

"Well, i-it's just that it's 9 a-and," Jimin started, twiddling his fingers nervously, "My bedtime is at 10 and I still have to have a shower and clean my room a little bit and I just don't want to break any rules."

Yoongi had babysat a lot of kids, and that was the first time he had ever heard someone, child or not, say they want to follow the rules.

"It's ok by me if we stay up a little later if you want," He smiled, realising he was acting like the fun uncle in this situation, to his own cringe, "What, are Jin and Namjoon really strict?"

Jimin sighed, "No actually, my daddies are busy a lot of the time and sometimes forget about the rules."

Yoongi nodded along, intrigued and slightly confused by the fact that the little was disappointed about Namjoon and Jin forgetting the rules. "What? So you'd prefer they'd make you stick to the rules?"

"Yeah! Some are annoying but some are fun, the rules just kinda show that no one forgets." Jimin admitting, a little pout forming on his face, "But they forget I guess..."

Yoongi felt for him, it must be hard to be the residential third wheel to a perfect couple like Jin and Namjoon. He put out his hand and patted his shoulder, "hey, hey Jimin, it's ok. If you want me to follow the rules with you I'm more than happy."

"Really!" Jimin asked, suddenly on his hands and knees leaning close to Yoongi curiously.

"Yeah!" Yoongi answered, patting his fluffy hair with a laugh, "So, how about that shower?"

Before his shower, he made sure Jimin had pyjamas to wear to bed this time, not wanting to come face to face with a situation like this morning again. Jimin finally settled with a white shirt and blue pyjama pants that had tiny clouds on them.

After his shower, Yoongi had made sure to offered to tuck Jimin in well before he asked.

"Are you comfy? Do you want an extra blanket or something, it's quite cold," he asked patting down Jimin's quilt.

"I'm comfy," Jimin answered, trying to be enthusiastic, but sleep lilted his speech and his eyelids were heavy.

Yoongi smiled, before standing up to go turn off the light, though as soon as he stood up he felt a panicked hand grasp onto his side, "wait wait yooni."

"What is it?" Yoongi asked resitting down on the bed.

Jimin looked around, squirming further under his blanket, "It's just that when daddies tuck me in they give me...goodnight kisses?"

Yoongi instantly smiled at the tentative request. He looked down and bit his lip hard in disbelief that Jimin had just asked for that.

"I'm sorry, you d-don't have to-"

"No, of course you get a goodnight kiss," Yoongi assured, cupping the side of his face and placing a light kiss to his forehead, his face was so soft; freshly exfoliated and moisturised, and he held his lips there for an extra moment to just take the feeling in.

He pulled away, seeing the other had his eyes closed and a smile on his face, he slowly opened his eyes so they were half open in a sleepy, warm gaze, "goodnight Yooni Hyung."

"Good night, Jiminnie."

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Also I know Jimin has a lot of nicknames like Jiminnie, Chimchim, Minnie etc but I was also thinking jiji might be cute or minmin; min for short? I want Yoongi to have a really cute nickname for him so maybe comment what you guys want him to call Jimin?