31.

89 Likespark_jiji: Am I a fairy or an angel?Min_Yoongi: It doesn't matter as long as you're mine

89 Likes
park_jiji: Am I a fairy or an angel?
Min_Yoongi: It doesn't matter as long as you're mine.

Now [park_jiji]: Le.jin.d liked your photo!

le.jin.d: Jimin

le.jin.d: excuse me

le.jin.d: I'd liKE TO HAVE A WORD WITH YOU

Jimin whined against the kiss when he heard that familiar ding, having to push Yoongi away to look at the notification he got on his phone. He picked it up from where it had previously been thrown onto the couch, reading the incoming text messages, "Oh shit."

"What is it?" Yoongi asked, concerned now and turning Jimin's phone screen so he could see too, trying not to snort when he saw the messages from Jin.

"Hey it's not funny! Why did you comment that in the first place?" Jimin spat, placing a tiny slap to Yoongi's chest in a way to assert the little amount of aggression and anger he possessed.

"It's a little bit funny." Yoongi tried, quieting down when he saw the incoming call on Jimin's phone.

Jimin swiped to answer and placed his phone against his ear, "Yes hello how are you?"

Jin's voice was loud and abrupt,"Park Jimin. Are you and Yoongi, are you guys, what is going on between you?"

"Why do you care so much?"

"Oh god, are you going through your moody, distanced teenage phase with us now?"

"No, just, yeah maybe we are going out kinda?"

Jimin heard Namjoon laugh in the background, "Jin, you owe me $50 bucks, I knew they'd start going out before we even got back!"

Jimin raised his eyebrows at Namjoon's comment, barely able to process it as Jin began to speak again, "Look, Jimin, I'm really happy for you I mean this is so cute but why didn't you keep me updated! Please, tell me everything!"

Jimin glanced over at Yoongi, who was staring at him with an impatiently awkward smile, "Look, I'm kinda busy at the moment? What about tonight?"

"Busy?? Too busy for me! What are you doing right now that you are too busy for- Oh my god Park Jimin I swea-"

"Bye Jinnie Love you!" Jimin smiled, ignoring Jin and hanging up. He tossed his phone back down and looked at Yoongi, who had a grin on his face, clearly entertained by what he heard of that phone call.

"What was that all about?" Yoongi asked, pulling Jimin towards him so he sat on his lap again.

"Just Jin being...Jin." Jimin said, rolling his eyes and being taken into a deep kiss by the other to change the subject. All through the morning, they had felt inseparable, spending most of their time just like this, taking each other in slowly, exploring delicately. But he had to pull away, "I need to go catch the train to class now."