19.

Yoongi was the first to pull away and he smiled at Jimin, though this wasn't exchanged by the younger; his expression unchanging from wide eyes and parted lips.

So Yoongi did the moving for him. He kissed him again this time longer and deeper, biting down softly on his lip, all while pushing Jimin against the nearest wall.

He began to kiss down the other neck, the other still silent so Yoongi stopped briefly, resting his mouth against the other's shoulder, "Say something Jiminie, wanna hear your pretty voice."

"You were right Hyung," Jimin suddenly breathed out. "I did all those things to try to make you like me. I guess it w-worked."

Yoongi stopped again, moving so he would now make eye contact with the younger.

"That is where you're wrong." He spiralled patterns in the younger's sweater with his finger as he spoke, "See I liked you before you started doing all of that. I've thought you were adorable when I first met you. Everything you did just reassured me that you felt this way too."

"So then why didn't you do anything before this? If you've clearly known for so long?" Jimin says, wrapping his arms around the elder's neck.

"I wanted to see how long you would wait before you did something. Clearly forever."

"Hello, welcome to the life of the human doormat," Jimin laughed.

"Sexiest doormat I've ever seen," Yoongi commented

Jimin raised an eyebrow at his statement and rolled his eyes, hitting his shoulder, "Wow, Hyung. You really know how to make a guy feel special."

Yoongi took this sarcasm as a statement to prove wrong. Because fuck being over love, and fuck his own insecurities, and fuck, well, Jimin. 

He dragged his hand down Jimin's torso until it lingered against the buttons on his jeans, slowly undoing the button he spoke, his voice low and raspy, "please, I really do know how to make a guy feel special."

Jimin's breath hitched, "Wait wait Hyung-"

Yoongi looked up at him, "What's wrong?"

Jimin didn't want to get all deep and emotional on Yoongi, but when he felt the words spluttering out of his mouth he knew he had it in the bag to scare the older away, "H-how far are you planning on taking this? Only just cause like when I said I've never had a boyfriend that also means that I've never done like anything remotely like this..."

"You're a virgin?" Yoongi's voice was deep and glazed over with an unrecognisable tone that Jimin didn't know how to interpret.

"Uh, well, technically yes. But I've done stuff before, never with a guy though; or done anything remotely sexual for years so yeah..." Jimin faded off, covering his face with his hands.

"I guess you want your first time to be special, right." And any animalistic drive that was just in him had been replaced by the familiar tenderness he had whenever he looked at the boy; even when his cheeks were red and lips were parted.

"Special-er, I guess. I'm sorry! I really like you! And I don't want to not have sex with you! Just give me a little time."

Yoongi's mouth widened as he tried really hard to not laugh at Jimin's last statement. "I don't want to not have sex with you! Jimin, you also know how to make a guy feel special."

Jimin sighed and mentally slapped himself, hiding his face in the other's chest, "That was supposed to come out nicer, and less forward and awkward. I-"

"Oh my god. Shush. You are so cute. But please: shh." Yoongi pulled Jimin back up and intertwined his fingers with Jimin's and he smiled at him, receiving a squeaked laugh back, and as he was about to lean into a much more controlled kiss he thought of something.