26.

Jimin and Yoongi had said goodbye to the other two, and were now on their way home in the back of a taxi. They sat with a seat between them, Jimin stared lifelessly out at the passing cars and buildings and lights with his head against the window, while Yoongi just scrolled through his phone, not giving a second thought to a daydreaming Jimin. 

Yoongi had been thinking about what Hoseok had said, as well as the list he and Jimin had made. Having sex had to be number one on the list for a reason.

But at the same time, he was so glad he hadn't done it with Jimin that first night. He wasn't like Hoseok, who got it out the way. He wasn't that type of person, no matter how hard he had tried to be. He liked the lead-up, he liked taking things slowly.

And he did agree with Hoseok, it had to be special. And he thought about something else on that list; about how Jimin had written something about going to some really fancy restaurant; connecting the ideas in his head. He clicked on safari on his phone; and began to research restaurants, he stretched his arm out, placing a hand on Jimin's knee, to which the younger swung his head around in surprise, and he gave a little smile to the other, desperate to tell him his plans but at the same time he really wanted to keep it a surprise for now. So he distracted himself by keeping his hand on the other's leg, compensating for not telling him the date he was planning. 

The taxi pulled up outside the apartment complex, and after they had paid and thanked the driver they walked quickly back to their apartment, impatient to get back to the warmth of the apartment. Since no one else was out, Yoongi placed an arm around Jimin's waist; he really thought this date would be awkward and uncomfortable, but after it felt so much easier to be close to the other; Jimin, however stayed silent, his eyes on his feet the whole walk to the door.

"I'm just gonna take a shower," Jimin said as soon as they walked through the door, and before Yoongi could reply he had already speed walked to the bathroom. Yoongi crossed his arms as he walked to Jimin's room; confused as to why Jimin had been so silent around him once the date had ended, he felt so confident from it, he wondered why Jimin had seemed to almost revert back to his shy ways.

About 20 minutes later; Jimin walked into the bedroom, standing in front of the other on the bed in just sweatpants, his hair still wet and dripping down his face. Yoongi looked up from his phone, sitting up slightly, "Damn."

And Yoongi could barely finish his word before it was cut off by Jimin's full lips against his, sudden and impatient. The oldest leant in, hands around Jimin's waist and pulling him down into his lap, despite the confusion as to where Jimin's sudden eagerness had come from.

He slowly slid his hands up Jimin's sides, feeling the other's skin, soft and warm in nothing. 

"I want you," Jimin whispered in his ear, before sinking down against Yoongi and looking at him, biting his lip in anticipation.

And at that moment Yoongi wanted nothing more than to flip the boy over, and push him against the bed or wall or whatever surface he could get to, but he didn't. Smiling up at the other, he spoke softly, "I want you too."

Jimin pulled away slightly, expecting a more hungry answer.

He then pulled at the buttons on Yoongi's shirt, as he buried his head in the other's neck, "Now, I want you to take me. Now."

"I thought you wanted to take things slowly," He asked, letting Jimin take his shirt off at this point.

"No, I don't." Jimin whined, but when Yoongi didn't do anything, just sat there frozen with Jimin on top of him, the other decided to slide his way down Yoongi until his knees were on the floor, looking up at Yoongi, grabbing his thighs and burying his head in his knees, begging, "Please, please Yoonie, please."