28.

Yoongi woke up first, sitting up and stretching, catching a glance at the boy who was still asleep beside him. He smiled as he looked at Jimin's soft face, cheeks squished against the pillow and skin warm in the morning light, and all of his thoughts drifted back to him, the good and the bad. But he tried to focus on the good and remembered what the plans for tonight were. 

Yoongi wanted to make tonight perfect, and he realised that today would have to be perfect too. So he slipped out of the bed as quietly as he could, padding against the carpet floor in socks until he reached the door before making his way to the kitchen. Soon, he returned to Jimin's bedroom with a mug in each hand to find the younger still asleep.

Yoongi cleared his throat and sat cross-legged on the bed facing the other, "Good morning Jimin!"

At this, he groaned, stretching on the bed before lazily fluttering his eyes open up at Yoongi, his mouth growing into a wide smile before he whispered, "Good morning."

"Here," Yoongi passed a mug over to Jimin who sat up to face the other, "I've made you a coffee, it's probably not as good as how you make it but-"

"It's really good," Jimin comments, with the mug still against his mouth as he sips.

Yoongi smiled taking a sip of the one he made himself. He looked up towards Jimin, an image of a serenity of the boy sipping coffee, white sheets hanging off him and the distant sun glowing warmly through the curtain behind him. And it was still, the atmosphere in the room. Calm and slow for the first time in a long time for both.

"Are you sure you are ok to just catch the train? You know I can give you a lift?" Yoongi asked, waiting next to Jimin who was putting on his coat at the door.

"Hyung I'm more than fine with the train, and besides that, it won't give you enough time to make it to babysitting then." Jimin added, grabbing his keys off of the table.

"I know I know," As Jimin was about to turn around, Yoongi pulled him by his coat so Jimin stood right in front of him, flattening his coat's collar and pulling him into a kiss, "I'll pick you up at 7 remember. Until then have a good day."

Jimin gave a wide smile and caught his breath before opening the door, "You too!"

He walked outside, turning around as Yoongi stood at the door, "Bye Hyung!"

Yoongi waved at him, twisting his body outside the door he was mid-closing, "Bye."

Jimin got to the end of the corridor, turning around and giving a small wave, "See you!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and swatted Jimin away, "Go already or you'll be late!"

"Ok! See you! Tonight! At 7!" Jimin said, his voice fading as he turned the corner and made his way down the elevator and out the building, all with an uncontrollable smile as he thought about tonight. 

As he finally sat down on the train, he pulled out his phone. 11:35: Only 7 hours and 25 minutes until he got to see Yoongi again. Since they were going to a really nice restaurant, Yoongi wanted to make it as date like as possible. So while Jimin waited at home, Yoongi would go back to his own place to get clothes suitable for the date, since he didn't intend on needing a suit of any sort during his stay, then pick Jimin up and go to the restaurant. 

He sat alone during his break, as Jungkook didn't have classes today, it was a relieving solitude despite how much he liked the boys company. But while he was so nervous for their date, he didn't want any of Jungkook's advice messing with his head. He knew Jungkook had good intentions, but often with things like dating, relationships and self-confidence, they lived in completely different worlds. 

He returned to an empty home and about 2 hours before Yoongi was coming, and being himself it was only 1 and a half hours later he had finally finished getting ready in the bathroom, leaving about half an hour to pick something to wear. He went with black, dress pants and a pastel blue button-up shirt, rolling the sleeves up at his wrists. He chose this because Yoongi had said something about having a navy shirt he'd wear tonight. And as much as Yoongi would probably think it was cheesy for wanting to be matching, Jimin absolutely loved the idea of it; and  because his shirt was pastel, it would more subtle but it would be in the same colour palette and the whole idea made Jimin feel all fluttery inside.

After putting earrings on and slipping on shoes, he gave himself one last look in the mirror before walking out to the living room. He checked the time as he sat on the couch; Yoongi would be here any minute, and he realised how this felt exactly like when he was waiting for Yoongi to arrive for that first time, now with a whole different reason for the nerves.

A knock on the door snapped him back into the moment and he walked over and opened the door to find Yoongi, leaning against the door and smiling, "Hey there."

"Hi," Jimin bit his lip as he stared at the other, his voice becoming weak instantly as the end of his word faded off; Yoongi always looked good but tonight it was obvious he had put some effort in. Like Jimin had guessed, Yoongi wore a dark navy shirt behind a black blazer, "You look really handsome."

Yoongi smiled and looked up at Jimin, "And you look really hot."

He quickly glanced sideways to see if anyone was walking down the hallways of the apartment before grabbing the younger's waist and pulling him into a kiss that was met with giggles from the other, and with a soft hand pressed against his chest, Jimin slowly slid away from the kiss and met the other's eyes, "Thanks."

Yoongi laughed, his mouth curling into a smile as he grabbed Jimin's hand, "Come on, let's get out of here."

Sorry it kinda took a while to update buttttt since it's Christmas I was thinking as a lil present I'm gonna release three chapters over Christmas so expect one tomorrow again! Honestly, I haven't actually written this in so long since I wrote all these chapters over a month ago I kinda forgot the plot and where I was going with this and lost some motivation but I will try really hard to keep going with this story! 

But I also have heaps of other ideas and a few chapters written of some other books so would anyone be interested if I published another story sometime soon? 

Anyway thanks so much for reading love you all!