Chapter 24

Hazel^
•~•~•

"Where's my best friend!?" A voice yelled from downstair, followed by a door slamming.

Noah groaned into my neck as he pulled me closer.
"Tell her to go away" he mumbled.
"Noah we haven't seen them in awhile. Besides you agreed to them coming over" I laughed.

"It's too early" he grunted.
"It's 1 in the afternoon Noah. Stop being a baby and get up" I laughed at him as I tried pushing him away.

He growled and tightened his hold on me.
"Noah let me go or no kisses for a week" I told him in a dead serious tone. He snapped his head up at me and look at me with wide eyes.
"You're not serious" he glared.
"Aren't I?" I said and glared right back.

We glared at each other for a minute before he cracked and groaned before letting me go.
"Good boy" I giggled and gave him a quick kiss before opening the door to go downstairs.

"As much as I love when you wear my clothes, you're only wearing my shirt and nothing underneath babe" Noah informed.
My eyes widened as I remember what he said was true so I ran into the closet and put on some underwear, leggings and fluffy socks.

When I exited the closet I saw Noah had changed into a pair of sweats and a t-shirt.
I smiled and took his hand then led us downstairs.

"Lily!" She exclaimed and ran to me, wrapping her arms around me.
"Hi Charlie" I giggled as I hugged her back.

"I missed you" she pouted when she pulled away.
"I missed you too. Hey Luke" I smiled at her then waved at Luke.

"Hey Lily" he smiled then turned to look at Noah who had a grumpy look on his face, "someone looks grumpy" he chuckled.

"Well I was enjoying quality time with my mate before we were rudely interrupted" he grunted and moved into the kitchen.
"Don't mind him" I chuckled and led them into the kitchen where Noah began making breakfast.

"Have you guys eaten?" Noah asked them.
"Nope" Luke replied as we all sat on the stools by the counter.

He nodded and went to get more ingredients from the pantry.

For the next hour we caught up on everything that's happen.
I told them about my past life which made them both angry which was expected.
I told them about my birth mom and dad and my wolf along with the powers I have.

"My Dad told me I have two older brothers but one of them disappeared soon after I was born. My dad and my other brother are coming later today though so I can meet him" I told them.

"I'm so sorry you had to live like that" Charlotte frowned and went to hug me.
"It's ok Charlie. I'm ok and I'm glad that you guys found me. I'm happy here" I replied and hugged her back.

"We'll make sure that they get what they deserve" Luke said determinedly as he clenched his jaw. I smiled thankfully at him in reply.

What Noah said about Luke turned out to be true. Luke was like an older brother who protected me like his own sister. And I loved him for that.

"Don't worry Luke. We went to the council a few days ago and we discussed the whole matter. They're going to make sure they get the necessary punishments" I told him with a smile.