Epilogue

I woke up to the familiar feelings of soft lips pecking delicate kisses all over my face. My lips turned up into a smile and I let out a small giggle.

I opened my eyes slowly to meet my mates beautiful gaze.
"Good morning gorgeous" he grinned and leaned down to peck my lips.
"Morning" I yawned in reply, rubbing my eyes to remove the sleepy haze from them.

"And good morning to you baby girl" Noah mumbled as he moved lower to place a kiss on my enlarged stomach. I smiled down at him as he continued placing small pecks all over my stomach and mumbling to our little one.

"Have you woken up Ethan yet?" I asked him as I moved to sit up and he immediately assisted me.
"Not yet. You get ready and I'll go wake him" Noah said before kissing my lips once more before leaving the room.

Ethan Zachery King was born November 16th at 5:32pm. He just turned one last month and we are all celebrating our second Christmas together as a family with our little girl on the way.

I quickly threw one of Noah's shirts over me before waddling carefully downstairs. I paused at the doorframe that led into the kitchen and smiled at the sight in front of me.

Noah held Ethan on his hip as he flipped the pancake on the pan while swaying to the music that played on the radio. Ethan was throwing his hands in the air and laughing along.
I slowly made my way over and Ethan squealed when he saw me and held his arms out.

"Hi baby" I cooed at him as I took him from Noah's arms into my own. Ethan giggled as he rested his hands on my cheeks and wiggled his nose against mine.
"Mama!" He exclaimed making me grin at his words.

He spoke his first word about a month ago and much to Noah's disappointment, Ethan's first word was 'mama'. He now also says dada though.

"Breakfast is served" Noah announced as he placed the last pancake on the plate and picked up two plates before setting them on the counter. After placing two glasses of juice beside the plates, Noah took Ethan from my arms and help me sit on the stool before sitting beside me with Ethan in his lap.

We ate in comfortable silence, Ethan's gurgles filling the silent room every now and then, as Noah fed him small pieces of pancake and fruit.

"What time is everyone arriving?" I asked Noah as I sat up, carrying our empty plates to the sink.
"They should be here-" he began before he was cut off by the sound of the doorbell, "-now"

I laughed as he stood up to open the door with Ethan clapping excitedly.
I quickly finished washing up before joining everyone in the living room.

"LILY!" Charlie exclaimed happily before running to me and hugging me as best she could considering the baby bump was in the way.

Charlie and Luke are as happy as ever. Charlie found out she was pregnant two months ago and you could see the small baby bump beginning to form under her sweater. Luke was over the moon when he heard the news. He couldn't stop smiling the day they told us and he wouldn't leave Charlie's side.

I released Charlie from my hold and made my way over to Zander and Hazel.
"Hey big bro" I greeted as I wrapped my arms around his torso and he wrapped his around my shoulder.
"Hey baby sister" he replied before pulling away and looking down at my stomach, "how's the baby doing?"

"Very good. She's a little kicker and enjoys kicking her mommy's insides" I joked making him and Hazel laugh. I moved out of Zander's hold and carefully bent down to wrap Hazel in a quick hug.

Eliza Jane Grey was Hazel and Zander's daughter who is two months younger then Ethan. They all live at the castle with my father but we all make sure to visit each other regularly and Ethan and Eliza have become the best of friends.
Zander is undergoing training to take over from my father as Vampire King and his coronation is expected to be within the next year. The pair also decided to wait on having anymore kids until Zander has taken over and everything is settled.