Time for Revenge

I screamed, surprising Gale which made him drop his knife.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking very surprised "Its just a hunting knife"

"Burn the knife do anything  to get rid of it" I croaked "Destroy it!"

"But catnip!" he argued "I got it today!"

"I don't care!" I snapped "Get rid of it!"

Gale gave me a puzzled look "Okay if you say so"

I ran out the forest not noticing the sly smile on Gale's face. I ran in the house and slammed the door shut behind me. I sucked in rapid breath, trying to stablize my heartbeat. My body trembled until I noticed my children staring at me in confusion.

"No going out until I say so!" I warned them.

"Why?" Finnick cried.

"Why?" Rue echoed.

They started to whine until they saw I was ignoring them and ran to Peeta. In few seconds Peeta was next to me looking very confused.

"What is going on Katni...?" he started to ask until he saw I was trembling.

"What wrong?" he asked gently.

"The dream" I whispered. "The knife"

"Katniss you need to talk sense" Peeta sighed, he turned away but I grabbed his arm.

"Gale" I choked out. "I think he's after you. I mean all of us"

He laughed "Why? Gale's a cool guy. Plus, you are his best friend. DId you hit your head along the way."

I growled like a madwoman making him shut up. "I chose you over him...he didn't really looked thrilled at that time."

"That's long time ago" He said with ease but uneasy light flickered in his soft eyes "Why would he try to get his revenged now?"

"I had a dream" I explained swallowing the lump of boiling anger and frustration.  "He killed our children, you, then finally me. With the knife..." I trailed off shaking badly, images flashing before me.

"With what knife" Peeta was serious now

"I met him while I was hunting" I started again "He had the knife I seen him with in the dream"

He got the message.

He ran to the children and dragged the protesting kids to their room

Then the door flew open.

There was my mom and Prim who was bleeding and unconscious.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" I screeched. "WHAT HAPPENED TO PRIM?"

"I found her unconscious out near your house" I mom gasped. "I took her straight over here"

Just then Prim gasped "Gale! Revenge!"

___________________________

I am serious editing right now. I know Prim died but I love her too much that I had to bring her back ;)