Riley? My Twin Sister?

Katniss

I slammed the door oped and dropped the dudes on the floor like sack of potato chips.

"Katniss!" Peeta came running to me "Finnick....who are they?"

"Gale's goon" I replied "What happened to Finnick?"

"He's gone!" Peeta exclaimed "He just disappeared"

"I am going out AGAIN" I emphasized 'again' really hard.

"No" Peeta stepped in front of me which was very useless "I will"

I just went threw him. Under normal circumstances I would have laughed.

"Katniss!" He called but I ignored him and went through the door like a ghost. I am a ghost.

**********************

Finnick

I woke up in a filthy...closet?

My hands and ankles were tied with metal chains. My clothes were bloody and my hand trobbed badly like I hit my head. Wait...I think I did...?

Where am I?

The closet creaked opened revealing a young woman in pain yellow dress.

"His awake!" She announced in high pitched voice that made me shudder head to toe.

"Where am I" I asked groggily, blinking hard "Who are you?"

"Who do you think?"

"I don't know"

A man appeared behind the yellow dress woman.

"Good" The man chuckled "Its nice to meet you Finnick"

I blinked.

The man tipped his head "Why are you not angry?"

I blinked again.

"Finnick!" I snared "I expect you to answer me!"

"Oooookay..?"

'"So answer me!!!!" Gale growled, loosing his temper.

"Because..."

"BECAUSE!?"

"I don't know you" I answered honestly "Who am I?"

**********************

Rue

I was trapped in the guest house with no window. There was a piece of cheese and two scrap of bread.

What did I do? I kept asking myself. How could I sell my OWN brother for being not tortured? Now mom...mom and rest of the family will be in dangered. What did I do?

The door slammed opened and a boy with wild caramel hair ran in with...no weapon?

"Here your food" He slammed the food tray at the floor and threw an apple at my head with hit me with THUMP!

He stormed out.

"Owwwww" I groaned and rubbed my head. Then an idea popped into my head.

NO WEAPON! Gosh I am soooooo stupid.

I grabbed the fork and an apple, grinning with triumph. Just wait Finnick. I will correct my mistake.

**********************

Rayna

I was in pitch darkness. Everything was dark as a midnight sky and everything was blurry.

Am I dead? Then why do I feel the pain and sadness? Where am I?

"Your not dead" A voice echoed in my mind "Your not dead"

"Heloooo?"

A girl appeared in front of me. She had a beautiful blond hair and blue eyes...like mine.

"Welcome sister" She said in lovely tone "I missed you so much"

"Sister?"

"Yes" Sadness flickered on her face "We were twin...but I died on my second day of my life"

"Why..?"

"Disease" my long lost twin sister sighed "That took many of our people"

"Wh..what's your name?" Tears were forming in my eyes.

"Riley" She said like it was the happiest thing in the world "Our parents named me Riley"

(Picture of Riley--->)

"Riley.." I was crying now "I am so sorry. Ca...can you...tell me..more?"

Her solid ghostly hand patted me on the shoulder. Ghost can be solid?

She smiled and wiped off my tears "Of course. You were born first. You were a strong healthy baby. A beautiful healthy baby while I was...a frail red,ugly baby"

"But your really beautiful now!" I exclaimed "Your not ugly!"

She beamed at me "Your generous. I WAS ugly but as I got older I became better looking"

"That explains it" I murmured "Sorry go on.."

"Then the disease spread" She grimaced at the dark memory "Many people died including me. After I died. My parents became frantic to save you and our older brother. They didn't want...you guys to remember me...a dead sister who died"

"That's..that's outrageous!"I exclaimed, anger boiling inside of me.

She shrugged like it was not important "I was angry at first but its better for you two"

"Why?"

She winced "Would you want to know that your twin sister died?"

"No.." I croaked "But..."

"It was for the best" She cut me off "Now you finally met me. I waited so long to meet my twin sister"

I embraced her in a tight hug tears rolling from my eyes "Don't make me go back. I want to stay with  you"

She hugged me back, her long golden blond hair tickled my face. "You have to" She insisted without enthusiasm "You can't leave...Finnick"

A shudder past through my body "What happened to him?"

"You will find out soon enough" Riley said mysteriously " You will. I will miss you my sister. I always will. Remember I will always wait for you"

"I know you will" Tears rolled down my cheek "I know you will..."

We embraced one last time and Darkness engulfed me like a gentle wave