Fighting With Relatives

Gale's P.O.V.

I slammed my fist onto the table while kids flinched.

"Rayna" I snarled "She dared betray me huh?! She DARED!"

Rayna's older brother Raynard winced.

"You!" I pointed to Raymond (gosh they sure have similar name) "Go bring Rayna. She she doesn't come..kill her"

Raynard's eyes widened.

I guess he didn't like the idea his little sister being killed by his best friend/cousin.

Raymond nodded and grabbed his sword and charged out the door.

"She dared" I snarled "She dared!"

**********************

Finnick's P.O.V.

I polished my beautiful bronzed dagger while Rayna informed my family about Gale.

"They will kill me for sure.." Her voice trailed off.

My mom appeared in swirled of mist and light.

"A boy is coming here" My mom informed 'He has dark blond and dark brown eyes. He has a scar across his right hand"

"Ray..mond" Rayna's voice was interrupted by her sobs.

"I will deal with him" I gripped my dagger.

"Absolutely" My dad said "NOT!"

"WHY!" I demanded "I can handle him!"

"Of course" My mom's ghostly hands were on her shimmering hips "NOT! You are too young"

I snorted "I am never too young!"

With out waiting for an answer I dashed out the house grabbing spare dagger as I ran through the door.

"WAIT!" I heard my family member + Rayna screaming my name.

**********************

I ran into Raymond as I was turning the block.

I recovered from my shock faster and charged at him.

Even tough he was an idiot he was strong. He dodged my first strike and counter attack by punching me hard on the chest.

I spat out my blood while blocked his sword his my dagger which looked surprisingly small.

He pushed me backwards driving me toward a trashcan which I fall into. He smiled triumphantly and tried to stab me.

I reared up and slammed the trashcan onto his head hard. I gagged from the smell.

Raymond + Trashcan= ewwww

He shook his head looking very very angry and charged.

With clang our blades met. Then I remembered I had another dagger. I slashed my share dagger which he blocked.

"Finnick" Rayna was racing to me with bow and quiver. Plus a dagger.

"Rayna" Raymond snarled and pushed me away and charged at Rayna.

I tackled him to the floor but he kicked me hard on my belly making me fly to the nearest wall and curl up like a baby.

"Pathetic" He sneered "Is that all you can do?"

Out of corner of my eyes Rayna was aiming her arrow at Raymond with trembling figures.

Of course she wouldn't want to kill her cousin but will she to save me? Or save herself?

He got ready to strike at my throat while I heard back my whimper.

"Goodbye" Raymond raised his sword.

"NOO!" Rayna let her arrow loose which went through Raymond's throat.

**********************

Rue P.O.V.

"Finnick!" I heard my family shouting at him while i walked downstairs.

"Finnick!" I heard Rayna cry while she ran out behind him quickly grabbing bow and quiver full of arrows plus a dagger.

"What is he thinking!" My dad exasperated and grabbed his own weapons.

"I will go!" I volunteered grabbed nearest bow and quiver.

"Rue!" My mom cried "What are you going to do?!"

"Saving his annoying fat butt" I called back and raced out the door.

**********************

I knocked an arrow on my bow and ran toward the trail of dust. I coughed and held my breath as the foul odor made me sneeze.

The smell was getting worse and I can't hold my breath forever. The smell was killing me. My eyelids grew heavy as I collapsed on the cold cement floor while a rough hands grabbed me...