Torture

Rue

I woke in a pitch black room. I was  my hands were tied to my back and my feet were also tied but their ankles. Thankfully they didn't blindfold me.

My body hurt really bad like it had been fried in a oven and my head weighed a ton. It was so painful.

I knew who did this :Gale.

My long dark hair was in tangled knots and my eyes were sullen shut.

Suddenly the door creaked open and Gale stepped in cackled evilly.

"Katniss would give anything to save you" He smirked "Maybe I should kill your brother since I have you now"

"You evil.." My voice sounded weird "You devil! Why are you doing this? Its over stupid!"

"Do NOT!" He snarled "Call me stupid you idiot!"

He came over and kicked me hard in the belly. I slammed hard into the wall with a sicken thud.

"Don't worry" He said through gritted teeth "You won't kill you yet. We will kill you painfully after we get what we want"

"Don't" I croaked, coughing out blood "You will never get what.."

He kicked me on the belly again.

The pain was unbearable. It was like a fire burning in my belly, slowly burning my body inside out. I howled in pain.

"Gosh you are loud" Gale blocked his ears and came closer to me.

He gaged me.

Tears rolled down my bloody cheeks.

"Awww crying already?" He said with false sympathy "Don't worry. Hoply your mommy will come and save you"

More tears rolled down my cheeks. My gag was cover with the blood I spat out. The pain was too much.

"Bye" Gale snickered "survived until I come back"

My head slumped against the cold floor and I blacked out.

**********************

Finnick

I saw Rayna collapsed.

"Rayna!" I ran to her and caught her before she could hit her head. Her eyes were wide with horror. I could feel the horrible feeling she was feeling. I felt the same way when....

"Rayna!" I shook her gently "Are you okay?"

"I.." She gasped "I..killed...him. I..kill my..cousin"

Tears rolled out of her pretty face while I tried to shush her gently.

"I..kil.." Her eyes rolled into her head.

"Rayna! I shook her gently "RAYNA!"

Her breathing was getting shallow.

She can't die...

**********************

Rue

I woke up by the sound of the door opening.

"Get up" A voice barked "GET UP!!! GET UP!!!"

When I didn't stir he grabbed me by my shirt collar and dragged me out the door, my blood leaving a trail.

**********************

All Gale's goon including Gale was sitting there. All of them was armed and they were all Gale's relatives.