Ghost Mom

Finnick

Rayna charged me slashing her dagger wildly and clumsy.

I deflected it and sidestepped while Rayna stumble passed me. I instinctively grabbed her wrist and pinned it to her back.

"Let me go you brat!" She snarled and trashed around.

Rue was charging towards them but Richard grabbed her and drew his sword.

"Rue!" I cried but Richard already had her pinned down.

"Uggg" I slammed Rayna's head down hard against the ground and charged at Richard.

Richard raised his dagger to Rue's throat threateningly while he skited to halt.

"That's right Finnick!" He snarled "If you want your sister alive you better surrender"

Unfortunately Rayna wasn't unconscious she stood up and charged at him.

"Don't move" Richard hissed to me.

"NO!" Rue kicked him away with a good sidekick to his chest "FINNICK BOLT!"

So Rue and I bolted for the house only to get trapped my more boys lead by...Raymond.

"Ready" Rue hissed.

"What?" I breathed

"Get ready to climb the tree" She breathed back "GO!"

We ran to the tree and climbed it while the kids chased after us.

"What are we going to do now?" I hissed to her.

She was...smiling? She threw pinecorns at them making them madder

"MOVE OVER!" Rayna yelled and she snatched a bow and arrow from one boy.

"GOODBYE!" She screeched like a mad man and fired.

She had a good aim. The arrow would have landed on my back if Rue haven't pushed me out.

"Thanks" I thanked her then I noticed blood.

Her shoulder was bleeding.

She shrugged "Its nothing. The arrow just.."

She winced.

"YOU!" I screamed at the gang then I noticed tall figure moving through group. Gale.

They bowed respectfully as he approached us.

He smiled and aimed his bow at helpless Rue.

He fired.

****************************

Katniss

"Dad" I choked out.

He smiled "Katniss you are now a mother"

"Dad" I repeated tears sliding down my face.

"Katniss you are too important to go to the after life" He approached me like a ghost.

"Am I DEAD?" More tears slid down my face.

My dad smile kindly "You will learn everything later"

Everything began to fade.

"DAD!" I screamed as I started to fade myself.

****************************

I was in district 12 school but as a spirit.

I heard fighting and shouting and glided into the alley and found Gale and bunched of kids.

Then I saw  the terrifying scene. My children was helpless up in a tall pine tree while Gale aimed an arrow at them.

"NO" I screamed and tackled him but I went through him!

Plan B I tried to climb the tree but I figured out a better plan. I began to float up the tree.

****************************

Rue

Was it my imagination or did I see mom?

Arrow flew straight at us but it stopped just in front of me and snapped in half in front me.

Then I saw faint shimmering form of my mom gripping two pieces of broken arrow each in her hands