Am I Dead?

Katniss P.O.V.

'Am I dead?' I thought to myself as I opened my eyes to see pitch blackness I did not expect to see.

Maybe I expected to see heaven or a nightmare but awaits me after my death.

But this was nothing. Literally nothing. I felt nothing, heard nothing, smelled nothing, tasted nothing, and saw nothing.

I could move. I stood up and walked around not expecting anything until I saw faint white light.

I came closer to see a very familiar man holding a glowing lantern.

I recognized him and he knocked the breath out of me.

***************************************

Rue P.O.V.

I was still mad at everyone for not saving mom. Or not saving mom quickly enough.

I stomped to the school whole way ignoring murmurs from other kids who were going to school

***************************************

"Good morning Rue" My teacher Mrs. Henry said cheerfully "Ready for a new school year"

"No" I growled and took a sit at very end of the classroom.

More kids filed in.

One boy said/yelled "There is Firegirl's daughter!"

Kids oohed and ahhed and tried to sit next to me like I was celebrity or something.

"Go away" I snarled softy while kids blinked and inched away.

"Rue!" Mrs. Henry cried "Be nice"

I hissed and clenched my fist.

Some kids noticed it and backed up.

"Come on class" Mrs. Henry clapped her hands "Time to start"

***************************************

"So who would like to solver problem number three?" She said cheerfully.

I was dying of boredom.

Then a thought popped into my head.'"Mrs. Henry" I raised my hand getting everyine's attention "Why can't we learn how to fight?"

"Why Miss Mallak!" Mrs. Henrey cried "We don't use violence!"

I rolled my eyes "Errrrr the Hunger Games?"

"Miss Mallak may I please continue?" Mrs. Henry sniffed.

I wanted to shout NO! NO YOU CAN't!

I am not usually this bad behaved but I couldn't help it. The school was a place of nightmares to me.

***************************************

"Hey!" I heard a voice and turned to see a cute blond boy with blazing blue eyes waving at me.

"Who are you?" I asked igdinatly.

"Richard Hale" He held out his hand "Call me Richie"

"Errrr hi Richie" I was still uncomfortable very uncomfortable.

"Ummm I heard you were good at archer" He began looking at the ground "I am pretty interested in it so..."

He didn't finish the thought.

"You want me to teach you?" I finished his thought my eyes widen in disbelief.

"Yeah..."

"I will think about it" I turned away from him sharply and continued walking.

"WAIT!" He grabbed my hand making me flinch badly.

"That's not the real reason" He was blushing badly and i realized I was too "I like you"

I felt like I was burning off. I thought my head would exploded.

I turned to look at his beautiful blue eyes which were sucking me in to deep blue black hole.

***************************************

FInnick's .

I was having a VERY bad day.

#1 My teacher was very cross with me for accidentally ripped the tex book in half. I was just trying to rip one out to make a paper airplane.

#2 All my friends were either sick or unfriendly.

#3 I was my sister with my enemy's older brother.

I immediately hid behind a trash can hoping they wouldn't see me through the all this junk.

He was grabbing Rue's HAND. He said "WAIT! That's not the real reason. I like you"

I had to stuff my jacket in my mouth to prevent barfing all over the trashcan.

That Richard guy liked Rue? I thought he had a girlfriend. May be his toying with her.

I thought that Raymond was a cheater and his older brother is TOO?

"R..." I tried to shout but a hand clamped my mouth shut from behind.

I struggled willy knocking over the trashcan and getting Rue and Richard's attention.

My hands wiggled to my backpack where I kept my dagger. I managed to unsheathed it and stabbed my attacker weakly.

My attacker howled and let me go.

As quick as flash I grabbed my dagger and pointed at...Rayna?

I had a huge crush from the start of the school.

She had gorgeous blond hair that went below her shoulder and soft brown eyes that froze me on the spot.

"Rayna?" I asked in disbelief while she clutched her bleeding shoulder "Why?"

She stood up and grabbed her own dagger and pointed at me "You almost killed my uncle!"

A/N: I decided that Dokota Fanning is going to be Rayna!

Uncle? Maybe....Gale?

Then it hit me like a torrent. Gale's little sister married and...

"You mean Gale" He croaked "Gale's your uncle"

"That's right!" She snarled "And I will kill you! You are dead"

Am I?