Secrets/Escape/Murder

Katniss

I floated to the shop to find it closed.

Not surprised.

I went through it in a blink of an eye. Too easy goons. I ventured through the shop but found nothing. Nothing was out of place in this perfect shop.

SLAM!!!!!!!!!

I slammed my fist against a bookshelf.

Surprisingly it moved! I pushed it farther and father until I found a trap door at the bottom.

Slow smile spread across my face as I jumped in.

WAIT! Couldn't I just floated down? Stupid me.

It was pitch dark but I could see the passage thanks to my ghost vision. The passage was actually very short and wide. It was probably dug up long time ago.

How long did they plan this?

I reached a dead end but realized a trapdoor was on top of me. I turned invisible and floated out to find myself facing a long hallway.

I saw Gale storming out of a closet, worried and anger look was written all across his face.

"I will kill that bastard!" Gale vowed "Wait until I get hands on him!"

Him? Finnick?

I floated in the closet, million thoughts clouding my vision until I heard a gasp.

There was Finnick, tied up and bloody.

"Finnick!" I cried 'What did they do to you?"

He titted his head in confusion "Who's Finnick?"

**********************

Rue

I heard the heavy footstep of Gale's goon.

Time for the plan!

I stood next to the door, tightly grabbing the apple and the sharpened fork.

"Here's.." The blond kid slammed opened the door only to find empty room.

"Hiya!" I hissed softly and shoved apple into his fat mouth and pinned him down on the floor while my fork was inch away from my throat.

"He.." He started yelp but I pressed my hand against his slimy mouth.

"No talking" I warned "Or I will shoved this fork into your throat"

I could feel his mouth closing.

"Now if you yell" I hissed "You will die. Tell me where you are keeping Finnick"

"heez eeem zee kloozet!" He mumbled.

I released his mouth, still grabbing the fork inch from his throat.

"His in the closet" He gasped "Next to the kitchen"

"Thank you" I said sweetly and gave a hard chop on the back of his neck. His eyes rolled into his head.

I grabbed him and stuffed him my bed, making it look like I was in the bed. I closed the door and silently ran toward the sweet scent of food.

I hope I am not too late. Please be okay Finnick.

**********************

Rayna

Riley...my sister and Finnick...that was the only thing that whirled in my mind. My twin sister and my....friend.

"Rayna!" Finnick's grandmother sighed in relief "We are okay!"

"Where..oh" I was lying on soft bed.

"I am so glad!" His grandmother embraced me in a huge.

"Where's Finnick?" I gasped, escaping from the hug.

"He's..." Dark shadow fell over her wrinkly face

I threw off the bed sheet and bolted for the door "I am going out"

"Rayna!" I heard her cry but I just ignored it and grabbed a small dagger, barely bugger than my hand.

**********************

"Finnick!" I screamed "Finnick!"

"There she is!" I heard a unmistakable voice "Get her"

Suddenly four buff kids appeared in front of me and six on the back. My cousins...eager to kill me.

"You soudn't have done that" My biggest cousin, James, raised his sword.

"Bring it on!" I growled. I am not going down without a fight.

He charged at me.

Time seemed to slow down. I raised my puny dagger.

I blocked his first strike and countered attacked by stabbing which I missed. He slashed his sword at me giving me a bloody cut on my pale arm. I winced.

"Go get her James!" My brown haired cousin cheered.

I gave a good sidekick to his chest, knocking him backwards pretty hard. He growled and punched me on the face while I slashed at him wildly.

"This is taking two long!" James complained "Shoot her Jake!"

Uh-oh! I dodged sideways only to get stabbed in the arm my throwing knife.

"Poor Raynie!" James said in false sympathy "About to die"

He stabbed at my face but I rolled and threw my dagger at his chest. He grabbed it in midair and grinned.

"Good bye" He murmured and stabbed me in the arm.

Why does it take so to kill me.

"You deserve a long painful death" He hissed. That answers it.

I screamed.

"Time for kill"

Slash!

**********************

Gale

I slammed my fist on the table.

"Why did you hit him on the head!" I snarled at Finnick's caterer "Now look at him!"

REALLY buff kid cowered at my fuming face.

"I didn't know.." He mumbled "I am sorry..."

"Sorry doesn't cut it!" I snarled, grabbing him by the shirt "I have a new task for you!"

"Ye.yes?"

"Go kill rest of her family" I ordered "I don't care how many people you bring but bring me their body!"

"Yes sir!" He saluted like a solder and ran out the kitchen.

Angrily I stormed out of the kitchen only to come face to face with tiny Rue.