Get Ready For the Final Battle

Finnick

"RAYNARD!" I heard the boys screech "Hurry up and get your butt over here!"

Raynard took a dagger out of his pocket. It was a beautiful bronze dagger..it looks so familiar.

"Its your's"He Whispered "Manage to steal it from...nevermind"

He unsheathed his wicked sword "We charge out. You are good right?"

I shrugged. How am I suppose to know when I just had an amnesia?

Raynard slammed the door open and charge.I quickly followed to find two boys also charging at us. I sidestepped as just one of the boys charged at me and slammed my elbow hard onto back of his neck. He collapsed. Raynard already have knocked the other dude out.

"Come on!" He hissed "We are going to kill my uncle!"

"Sounds disturbing" I snickered and followed him

**********************

"So why are we going in the drain again?" I growled covering my nose with my shirt collar "It seriousy stink!"

"Shut up!" Raynard snarled in frustrating "It the only way stupid"

"Very nice of you" I snorted.

Raynard gritted his teeth in annoyance. That's right, I am very annoying people! Keep that in mind!

Splash!

Raynard spat out the drain water and got up from the yucky water as I bit my lips from giggle. Wait, do I giggle? I thought giggling were for girls! Is it?

"Shut up!" Raynard's growled in rage and embarrassment "We need to keep going!"

"Fine" I stepped gingerly into the disgusting water, careful not too get too wet.

"Sissy" Raynard hissed but I could hear the laughter he was hiding.

Splash! Splash! Splash!

Then a dagger flew and landed on my arm. I yelled in pain. There was a soft gasp that didn't belong to Raynard. It to belonged to a girl. Jasmine scent washed over me and we stood frozen, not bothering to defend ourselves.

**********************

Rayna

I heard the gasp of Finnick and Riley squinted then let out a soft gasp "Raynard! Finnick!"

Finnick..? A lump build up in my throat. I hit Finnick! I couldn't bring my legs to move. It's like it froze literally.

I bet Riley could sense that. I thought Riley would push me forward but instead she walked up to them boldly in the deep light.

"Riley" Raynard gasped "How..how are you alive?! Are you even Riley?"

Riley smiled and held out her left palm. On the surface there was a crescent moon, unmistakable. Even tough it was pale yellow it didn't blend in with Riley's unnatural pale skin.

Whoa...wait a min. I looked at my right palm. There was a birth mark but mine was very pale but it was defiantly there.

I forced my leg to move and it did. I inched to see Raynard palm but it was not there. Then I remembered! I saw it on his right arm!

"You really...you are..." Raynard couldn't finish the sentence because Riley engulfed him in a sister-bear hug.

I heard a cough and turned to see bleeding Finnick ling in pool of blood.

"On my lord!" I gasped "Finnick!"

"Who..who.." He gasped.

He didn't remember me!

"He lost his memory Rayna" Raynard explained gently.

FInnick gasped the dagger firmly and pulled it out causing him to cry out in pain.

"Finnick!" I cried and touched him.

A jolt went through his body and he whispered "Rayna...?"

**********************

Finnick

All my memories came washing over me. I saw myself as a toddler, playing with Rue...Rue! The girl with dark hair id...RUE! Before I could stand up or do anything, more memories came. I saw my self going out the house and captured by Gale...that evil bastard! I saw my mom..dying and coming back to life as a ghost. I remembered everything but most of all Rayna.

Her dirty face was shooted with ash and her clothes were soaked his my blood.

"Finnick" HE hugged me tight and I groaned in pain.

"Gosh" She gasped, remembering my injury "I am so sorry"

"Let me" A girl who looked exactly like Rayna but a little younger came up to me.

"That's Riley" Rayna said "My little twin sister"

Riley fished something out of her pocket, a tiny bottle and a band-aid.

Rayna frowned but Riley flicked her hand at Rayna, dismissing the question.

Riley gripped my arm tight and opened the bottle with one hand. She dropped a drop of medicine on my bloody wound. I cried out in intense pain but few minutes after that the pain subsided and the bleeding stopped. Riley finished her job by putting the band-aid on.

"Wow" I gasped, flexing my arm.

"Now let's go kick some butts" Rayna announced, helping me up "And help Rue"

**********************

Katniss

More people filed up in front of me, their weapon ready.

I snarled and snarled but at the last second I leaped up kicking up their shoulders as I went by. I grabbed a sword and landed neatly between the Rue and Gale. I pointed my sword to Gale "Game over"

**********************

Peeta

I gabbed my favorite sword, five daggers, and a spear which I slung over my back. I shoved Rayna's note in my pocket and ran out the door.