When an idiot kept himself busy in his room

As soon as Rags stepped through the front door of the apartment, she was pushed out of Archer's body. She was glad to be out when she was since the two glasses of wine from earlier had taken a huge toll on her bladder. Archer would have to get to the bathroom soon. Unfortunately, he had yet to wake up from the dream-like state he was put in due to having his body taken over. It turned out that the longer a ghost possessed a living person's body, the longer it took for the person to regain full consciousness. Three hours of possession equated to a few minutes of rebooting time.

While Skyler carefully guided his absentminded friend to the couch to lay him down, Rags noticed Cooper's shoes at the front door. Checking the time, she assumed he must have gotten home half an hour ago. She walked over to his room where the door was kept tightly shut. Soft murmuring could be heard coming from the inside but impossible to make out where Rags was standing.

Instead of barging in without permission, she called out, "Coops, we're home!"

"Uh, y-yeah! I'm home too!"

This was a pretty dumb thing to say even for Cooper, which had Rags slightly concerned. "Hey, is something wrong?"

"N-No, I'm fine! Splendid, actually! Like everything's just rainbows and so not full of panic and dread—" Cooper laughed hysterically to himself. "Uh, just leave me alone tonight!"

Rags thought about entering the room and seeing what this was all about. Cooper seriously sounded out of it.

But before she could do anything, Skyler approached her and said, "Don't worry about him. He's probably just watching porn again. You wouldn't want to walk in on him doing that, trust me."

***

Just for fun, I decided to make little character profiles for the four main characters. I'll be putting one up every week, starting with everyone's favorite sprinkle-loving idiot. :)

Full name: Cooper Reginald Smith

Birthday: 3/31/1997

Blood Type: AB

Height: 5'8" (174 cm)

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Blonde/Green

Likes: cats, Mr. Sprinkles, desserts, sleep, video games, art, cats, rainbow sprinkles

Dislikes: Nothing. Everything deserves love.

Most Precious Item: food, water, and air because you need them to survive