When three idiots got into character

Once back home, the three guys and ghost gathered in the living room. Rags informed her friends about her most recent dream and the awful feeling it left her with when she had woken up. She also mentioned the familiarity of the café worker's shoes.

"That is quite the coincidence," Archer began.

Cooper then added, "Or maybe it's more than a coincidence! Maybe they are the same person, and Rags used to like have a crush on that guy which was why she was devasted to see him with another girl!"

Archer shook his head in disapproval. "Rags having a crush on him? Oh, come on. Have you seen him?"

"Not really. I was sort of like unconscious the two times we went to the café."

"Ah, right. Well, let me tell you that Rags could do so much better."

Rags wanted to thank Archer for thinking so, but deep inside she felt she had to disagree with him for some reason.

"You're being awfully quiet, Sky," Archer pointed out.

Skyler shrugged. "What do you want me to say? I'm supposed to be the quiet character here."

"This isn't the time to be extra devoted to your character. We might have a potential lead to figuring out something about Rags's life."

"I wasn't spacing out though, just thinking..." Skyler went back to reviewing all of the things he already knew about Rags in the hopes to find some matching pieces. Eventually, the thought clicked. "Strawberry syrup."

"Strawberry syrup?" Cooper repeated. "That doesn't sound nearly as good as the chocolate kind."

Archer realized where Skyler was going with this. "No, Coops. You're missing the point. I can't believe I didn't think of this first. That worker was the only person who served Frappuccinos with strawberry syrup, and it just so happens that strawberry is Rags's choice of syrup flavor. So that could mean—" Archer's detective moment got interrupted by the ringing of his phone from a new text message. He looked at his screen and shrieked. "I'm supposed to meet Alex in fifteen minutes for our second date! I'm not even ready yet!"

"Alright, then go get ready. We can handle the rest without you," Skyler said.

"Absolutely not! You can't leave me out during such a crucial moment. I say this meeting is on hold until tonight when I get back."

"And why should you make that decision?"

"It's simple. If you're supposed to be the cool quiet guy character, then I'm the smart leader one. So, obviously I can't be missing."

Skyler sighed. "Sure..."

Cooper enthusiastically raised his hand. "Oh, so like what character am I supposed to be?"

All three of his friends looked at him with the same thought. However, it was Archer who admitted, "You're comic relief, Coops."

Cooper tilted his head to one side with a profound look. "Huh, I guess I am. That explains all the laughing emojis I've gotten."

"Anyways, I don't have time for this!" Archer said, rushing in the direction of his bedroom. "I can't keep my soon-to-be boyfriend waiting. This mystery solving chapter ends here."