The Billionaire's Mistake

This story belongs to me. All the rights belong to me. I hope everyone likes this story. Thanks.

Prologue.
Cecilia Sanchez was getting married to multi billionaire, Joseph Taylor. Cecilia loved Joseph will all her heart and soul. They were high school sweethearts, dated out of college, and until finally Joseph proposed. Now Cecilia was 24 and Joseph was 26. When Cecilia comes to surprise Joseph at the office with a surprise of her own, she finds him with another woman. Cecilia goes back to their house in tears and starts to pack her bags. It was incredibly hard to for Cecilia to leave Joseph. But she couldn't take the pain of seeing him. Her surprise made it even worse. She was pregnant with his baby. Cecilia left her engagement ring and a note. Cecilia left and the security guards and maids looked at her in sympathy. When Joseph comes back to their house and reads the note, Joseph felt broken. He realized he made the biggest mistake of his life. He loved Cecilia with everything in him. Joseph shouldn't have ever cheated on her. But then Joseph finds the pregnancy test in the bathroom. Joseph sends people to look for her. Will he find her? Will he find her with another man years later?