Chapter 2: Where is she?

Joseph's POV

"Good night Jasmine," I said and she glared at me. I gave her a confused look but kept walking to the elevator. I entered the elevator with my suitcase and looked at the mirror in the elevator to see that I had lipstick on my collar. I felt the guilt rise up in my stomach. I did love my fiancé, Cecilia. I don't know why I keep cheating on her. I did love her but I guess I was scared of commitment. I don't know! I remember the yesterday when she waited for me....

I walked through the door coming from Ally's house. Yeah Ally and I had a get together at her house but I couldn't help but feel worse about what I'm doing to Cecilia. Ally was one of Cecilia's good friends. I turned on the lights to see my beautiful fiancé sleeping on the couch with a blanket wrapped around her. Then sitting on the love seat was my father. He gave me a disappointing look and looked towards a sleeping Cecilia. "I know what your doing and you shouldn't do it to her. She had made dinner for the both of you. Cecilia waited for you and I arrived to see her in an elegant dress waiting for her you. Then just an hour ago I told her to go to sleep," my father said. I felt even worse looking at her beautiful face. "Why are you doing this to her?" My father asked and I sat down. "I don't know it just happened and I keep doing it," I said and put my head in my hands," I do love her." "Keep this up and I know she'll leave you. Her mother went through the same thing. How much do you think that will hurt her. Cecilia will leave you if you keep doing this," my father said and left without another word. I got up and carried Cecilia to our room.

The elevator door opened and I walked down to the limo to see Jacob. "Hello Jacob," I said and Jacob have me a nasty look. What the hell did I do? "Mr. Taylor," Jacob said and opened the door with a glare. I entered the limo and sat down. I saw a letter along with a diamond necklace, a beautiful ring, a teddy bear, and a credit card. All the things I gave Cecilia. Jacob started driving to the house and I opened the letter......

Dear Joseph,

Why? That's the only question I want to be answered. Was I not good enough? What did I do? I guess I didn't fulfill your needs. I'm sorry I couldn't give you what you wanted. I know you cheated on me and I know you have been doing it for a month. All those nights I waited for to come home were you having play dates with your assistant or other women. Those nights I planned to cuddle and watch movies or go on romantic dates. But while I was at home, you were out. This is good bye. I can't be near you because I don't think I'll stop myself from forgiving you. I went to your office to tell you something important, but when I got there I saw you and your assistant going at it. So good bye Joseph. I left all the stuff you ever gave me and do what you want with the pictures of us. Burn them if you want. Please don't look for me.

From,

Cecilia

I was in tears and shocked. The letter had tear stains making me feel worse. Cecilia wouldn't leave me. Would she? I love her so much! "Mr. Taylor if you did love her then why did you cheat on her?" Jacob asks and I realized I had said it out loud. "I don't know why. I really do love her. Jacob! You took her to the airport where did she go?" I asked him and he glared. "Sir I'm not aloud to tell you. Miss Cecilia told me to tell you to not look for her," Jacob said and pulled into my driveway. "Tell me Jacob or your fired," I growled and Jacob smiled. "Then I quit sir," Jacob said and parked the car. I was shocked when Jacob opened my door and said," I'll be out by morning." Jacob left to go to his room and I was with my mouth opened. Jacob had been with me since day one and he always liked Cecilia. So I guess he did become protective of her. I ran to inside passing a sad Rita. I kept running up the stairs and into my bedroom that I shared with Cecilia. I saw a dress that I had bought her on the bed and my hoodie that she loved. "No no," I whispered and opened the closet. All Cecilia's stuff was gone. She left me! I didn't realize I started to cry. She was my everything and I ruined it. I walked back to the bed and sat on the side of the bed. I grabbed the dress and hugged it to my myself. I breathed in and smelled Cecilia's perfume. Tears stained the dress and I kept crying until Rita came in with a sad expression. Rita had always been a motherly figure to me. She didn't say anything but Rita just hugged me. Me, Joseph Taylor, was crying! It was unbelievable but I hurt Cecilia. I promised her I would never hurt her but I did. "Rita bring me a bottle of tequila," I said and Rita hesitated but I yelled," go!" She nodded and left. Five minutes later Rita came back with a bottle and a shot glass. I took one shot and started to think about Cecilia. She was perfect for me and I ruined it. I took another shot for the pain and started to think about all the woman that I cheated on Cecilia with. I took a shot for everyone woman I ever slept with in the month I cheated. The burning sensation that went down my throat made me feel numb. By now I was beyond drunk. I laughed when I saw Cecilia's dress. I grabbed it and yelled," you left me because I did one bad thing. This is for you, Cecilia." I tore the dress and wobbled to the stairs. "Rita throw this away!" I yelled and Rita came rushing in. "But this is Miss Cecilia's dress," Rita said and I laughed. "I don't want it and I never wanted her. I'm better off without her," I said and giggled. "Joseph your drunk," Rita said and picked up the dress. Then I realized what I just did. I started to cry and said," Rita why did I just do that?! I miss her so much! I cheated on her! On her! The love of my life!" Rita hugged me and I sobbed. "Come on Joseph. Why don't you take a shower? While I get you some coffee," She said and I nodded. Rita helped me upstairs and into the bathroom. I stared at myself in the mirror and said," I'm pathetic. I lost Cecilia because I couldn't keep it in my pants."

How was it? Please comment.
Also I am working on a trailer but to finish I need your help to decide on what happens next to Cecilia.

1). Does she go to a small village in Mexico where she meets a handsome man that owns a ranch?

2). Does she meet a handsome rich man in Santa Barbara, California?

Please comment!