Preview of Chapter 11: 3 Parts

"Your an idiot," Cecilia yelled at Joseph. She started to dab at the cuts that Anthony left. "Both of you! How could you do this with the girls in the house?!" Cecilia yelled at the men in front of her. "Baby-" Anthony started. "No you go outside!" Cecilia yelled with anger," I'll clean Joseph up and then I'm going to take a nap. I can't believe both of you." Cecilia heard Anthony leave with a sigh and continued to clean Joseph's wounds. "Cecilia--" Joseph said but was cut off," don't you dare Joseph. I don't know why you would come back and I don't know why you want to ruin my life. I am perfectly happy with Anthony and are soon to be four kids." "Which half are mine," Joseph said and felt himself start to get angry. "You have no right to say that! You cheated on me for I don't even know how many months. All those nights I waited up wanting you to hold me your strong arms and make me feel loved. I wanted you to whisper sweet things to me and kiss me. But instead you were with all those skanks. The only thing I'm glad about was that I found out before we got married because you wouldn't have told me. My daughters are the only thing that survived out of our relationship. All those feelings I had for you were burned three years ago," Cecilia yelled and Joseph had enough. He grabbed her roughly by her hips and brought Cecilia to his chest. "I know you still feel those sparks when our skin tough. I can see it in your eyes. You know that you still crave for my touch," Joseph said and leaned in closer. "You know you love me," Joseph whispered and when he was about to kiss a struggling Cecilia someone yelled," Get Your Filthy hands off my fiancé who is carrying my sons!" There stood Anthony with a crazy look in his eyes. That's when he punches Joseph in the eye and grabs Cecilia. Joseph gets up and pushes Anthony not realizing that Cecilia was behind him. Anthony's body pushes Cecilia causing her to hit her head and body on the wall. Cecilia screams and holds her stomach. Her head hurt and her stomach was on fire. The only thing she though was "I might be losing one of my sons!"

Please comment what you thought on the preview! Will Cecilia lose one of her sons?