Chapter 22

Four Days Later

Cecilia's POV

I had been sad and depreseed the last four days. I would only eat for my babies inside of me. I cried sometimes and woke up screaming which Anthony would comfort me. Anthony understood why I felt like this because he knew Joseph meant a lot to me. Joseph and Anthony were best friends once. But my girls and I have been sleeping in the same bed because they had the same nightmares. I got up from cuddling with Anthony and decided to get ready for the funeral. That's right Joseph was going to be buried here. His whole family will be coming and Anthony said that Joseph should be buried in the ranch because when we were kids Joseph loved to go in the garden. The garden was where Joseph stole my first kiss and where he asked me to marry him.

I chose a black dress that went to my knees. I then wore some black flats and put my hair into a french braid. I started doing my make up when arms wrapped around my waist. "Cecilia you need to calm down," Anthony whispered and kissed my forehead. "It's not good for you or the babies," Anthony told me and I nodded. I looked to seem him already dressed in a black dress shirt with jeans and black boots. I smiled and finished my make up. Anthony and I went to the girls' room to see them already in their black dresses. I hated seeing them in black because they were so live spirited.

"Girls why don't I do your hair?" I asked and they nodded with smiles on their faces. I did Marissa's first into a water fall braid while Anthony played with Alex. I made sure to do it perfectly and when I finished Marissa hugged me. "Mommy I love you," Marissa whispered in my ear and I smiled. "I love you too," I said as we pulled away. Marissa went to Anthony and Alex came to me. I did her hair into a fish tail and I picked her up. All of us walked downstairs to see Isaiah and Diego with Anthony's mom. "Okay everyone let's go to the burial," I said and wipped a tear from my eye. "Mom. Can you take the kids to the car?" Anthony asked and I see her nod. We were left alone and Anthony kissed me. "Cecilia you know Joseph wouldn't want to see you cry," Anthony told me and I nodded. "He would want you to be strong for the kids and want you to smile," Anthony said and hugged me. I nodded in his chest and pulled away," Okay I'm ready Anthony. Also thank you for being such a great husband. Even though I'm crying for another man I love you with all my heart and all of me." Anthony smiled and we shared a passionate kiss.

Funeral

Cecilia's POV

I couldn't help but a few tears come out as I saw the elegant black box that held Joseph's body in the middle of the circle everyone made. Anthony had his arms around me and the girls were sitting in front of us. I couldn't believe this was happening. Joseph was actually dead. I would never talk to him again or see him play with the girls. I close my eyes and the priest asks," Mrs. Cecilia Arango are you going to say some words?" I nodded and Anthony kissed my forehead. I walked forward to the small podium that was put in the garden for the funeral. I look up to see Joseph's mom and dad crying with his siblings. I then look to see Anthony with the girls and Isaiah and Diego were with Anthony's mom. 

I then took a deep breath and began," Joseph was a good man. He was the first man I ever fell in love with. Joseph made me the happiest woman alive. He was a good son, father, and fiance. Joseph could always make someone smile even if they were facing arduous situations. He was always very caring and loving towards everyone he meet. But the one thing I loved most about Joseph was the way he made me feel special. You know, he would always hug me or kiss me when I was stressed out. Sometimes he even pranked me to get me mad and then have a reason to calm me down with a kiss. But now I realize that I won't  be able to talk to him or think of him without thinking of how he can't be with us anymore. If I could see Joseph one more time I would tell him thank you for everything because without him I wouldn't have my girls or met Anthony. I would also tell him that he will always be with me in my heart and that part of me will always love him. He was my first love and that's never something to forget. Thank you." I walk towards my girls who smiled at me and Anthony held my hand. 

After ten minutes it was time for the coffin to go into the earth. I see Joseph slowly start to go down into the ground. Marissa starts to cry and I grab her in my arms. She sobs into my neck and I rub her back feeling tears spring my eyes. Alex was being held in Anthony's arms as she slowly cried. I needed to be strong for the girls and my sons. I kissed her cheeks and forehead. I see the coffin all the way down and I knew it was time to throw the roses and dirt in. "Come on," I said to Anthony and he understood. I put Marissa down and hold her hand. "Marissa do you want a red or a white rose?" I asked her and she pointed to the white. I gave her the white rose and I grabbed a red. "Alex which one do you want?" I asked her and she pointed to the red one. I gave her the rose and we walked to the big hole. I kissed the red rose and thought," I will never forget you." I threw the rose in and the girls followed what I did. Anthony took a white rose and I didn't hear what he whispered but all I heard was the word Joseph. 

"That was the end of a chapter of my life and now a new one will begin." I rubbed my big stomach and Anthony put his hand over mine. "I love you," I said and Anthony kissed my cheek. "I love you too," I said and that's where I knew what to name one of my sons and Anthony looked at me. We were thinking the sam thing. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone sorry for the update till now but I have been really busy with traveling and family stuff. But here is Chapter 22 and there will be a Epilogue that I will post soon. I also wanted to inform people that I will be completing the Billionaire series I said I would do. But to do that I need everyone to comment what sounds more interesting to them. There is a list below of three stories. Now mark my words! I promise to only dedicate my story to this next story. You can comment your top two and we will see at the epilogue which is the best. Thanks for Reading and SUPPORTING me! It means a lot because my dream is writing and I've been wanting to improve to get published. Here is the List:

1. Faking For Mr. Royalty = about a woman who took a vacation and she gets lost. She goes to a fancy hotel because of the ran and bumps into a billionaire/prince. He was intrigued by her and helps. Let's say they were both filled with frustration and have a passionate night. The young woman wakes up in fancy suit and sees the billionaire with an engagement ring. That's where it went down hill. He wants her to stay with him because he feels lonely and he loves her energy so he makes a deal for her to be his fake girlfriend/fiance. Will it go farther than faking?

2. The Billionaire's Dance Teacher = A single father who is also a billionaire enrolls his daughter in a dance school after seeing his neice perform in a showcase and his daughter begging him. One day he takes her and meets the dance teacher/senior in college. He starts to drop his daughter off more often to see her and one day signs up for salsa lessons that will be taught by the teacher. But what happens when his cheating ex wife comes back and wants to ruin his life again? Will he try to make things right with his ex wife and lose the dance teacher who fell hard for him?

3. The Billionaire Next Door= This is about a house wife who's husband cheats on her everyday or every weekend. She starts to get tired of feeling alone and feeling as if she was nothing. But what happens when one of the richest man in the world buys a house next door and almost runs her over? I know. The Billionaire starts to have feelings for her until one day they both give out. That's when love starts to brew and will an affair start? Will this sexy billionaire, Adam Maxwell, sweep her off her feet and claim this married woman as his?

Please comment your pick or two picks! This will help me on what to focus on.

Also Happy Happy New Year! I hope everyone has a good 2015! Thank you all of you! Till the Epilogue.