Chapter 11 Part 2 of 3

(Not edited and announcement at the bottom)

Joseph's POV

"You can't do this Joseph. We might lose the deal. Anthony will give us this deal if it benefits his business and ours. All he wants to do is provide for his family," John says and walks away. "They're mine too," I yelled at him and he shook his head. I walked outside to the garden and saw the little girls playing with the flowers. I smiled and one of them came up to me. She was wearing a light blue summer dress and her hair was pulled back with small curls. She had my big brown eyes and Cecilia's lightly tanned skin. "Excuse me sir. Do you want to play with us?" She asked and I smiled. "I'd love to," I said and her small hand grabbed my hand. She pulled towards her sister who glared at me. "Oh by the way my name is Marissa," my little girl said and pulled me to a bench. I sat down and the other little girl said," Mar why did you bring him?" "He looked lonely," Marissa whispered and her sister shook her head. "He's the guy that yelled at daddy," Alexandria said and stuck her tongue out at me. "Alex! Mommy told you not to do that ever again!" Marissa yelled and Alex glared at me. "Leave my sister and me alone! I'm going with daddy!" Alex said and ran inside. "Sorry sir. She's a daddy's girl," Marissa whispered and sat on my lap. "I like mommy more. She will cuddle with me and sing to me but Alex is older," Marissa whispered and I smiled. I was a little sad that Alex didn't like me but Marissa was also my baby girl. "Don't call me sir. You can call me Joseph," I said and Marissa cuddled into me when a small breeze hit. "You look a lot like me and Alex. But we have the same eyes," Marissa said and pointed her small finger at my eyes. Marissa yawned and closed her eyes. "You look like you could be my daddy," Marissa whispered and that's when she fell asleep. I was shocked that she could see the similarities and I smiled because Marissa was very smart. I kissed her forehead and carried her inside. I see Anthony standing there with Cecilia. He glares at me and his face softens when he sees Marissa in my arms. Anthony comes and tries to grab Marissa out of my hands but she grabs on to my shirt. "Mine," I hear her whisper and Cecilia's face held shock. "I'll take her," I said and Anthony looked at Cecilia. Anthony said," I need to go think about some things." He left storming out and Cecilia looked at me. "Follow me," she whispered and I carried her up the stairs to her room. Alex and Marissa shared a room. I saw Alex sleeping on the top bunk and Marissa laid in the bottom. I walked out of the room and Cecilia shut the door behind me. "Let's go clean your wounds," Cecilia told me and I nodded. She lead me down stairs and to a small room. I sat on the small bed and Cecilia walked to the bathroom. She came back with a kit and that's when she started yelling at me.

Third Person POV

"Your an idiot," Cecilia yelled at Joseph. She started to dab at the cuts that Anthony left. "How could you do this with the girls in the house?!" Cecilia yelled at the men in front of her. "Cecilia--" Joseph said but was cut off," don't you dare Joseph. I don't know why you would come back and I don't know why you want to ruin my life. I am perfectly happy with Anthony and are soon to be four kids." "Which half are mine," Joseph said and felt himself start to get angry. "You have no right to say that! You cheated on me for I don't even know how many months. All those nights I waited up wanting you to hold me your strong arms and make me feel loved. I wanted you to whisper sweet things to me and kiss me. But instead you were with all those skanks. The only thing I'm glad about was that I found out before we got married because you wouldn't have told me. My daughters are the only thing that survived out of our relationship. All those feelings I had for you were burned three years ago," Cecilia yelled and Joseph had enough. He grabbed her roughly by her hips and brought Cecilia to his chest. "I know you still feel those sparks when our skin tough. I can see it in your eyes. You know that you still crave for my touch," Joseph said and leaned in closer. "You know you love me," Joseph whispered and when he was about to kiss a struggling Cecilia someone yelled," Get Your Filthy hands off my fiancé who is carrying my sons!" There stood Anthony with a crazy look in his eyes. That's when he punches Joseph in the eye and grabs Cecilia. Joseph gets up and pushes Anthony not realizing that Cecilia was behind him. Anthony's body pushes Cecilia causing her to hit her head and body on the wall. Cecilia screams and holds her stomach. Her head hurt and her stomach was on fire. The only thing she though was "I might be losing one of my sons!"

___________________________

So there we go! Please comment on this book because I love reading comments and I hate when I make a good chapter and people don't comment. But another thing is that I know I have a lot of story ideas. I get that some of you don't give a shit about my ideas. So I have decided to keep two story ideas including this story. If one of the stories doesn't get picked in sorry. I'm picking Left at the Alter, The Billionaires Mistake, and the third one is your choice. It's between the fireman story and the military story.

Military story: Sarah Johnson was happily married to a military soldier, Dylan Johnson. They have two kids. Their oldest is 7 and his name was Liam. Then came their baby girl named Lydia and she is 4. But then sadness strikes, Dylan was killed in battle. Sarah was broken but needed to be strong for her kids. But every night she would cry and look at the empty left side of her bed. Then Liam starts to play soccer with his best friend, Leo. Leo's mom, Laura, happened to be great friends with Sarah. But when the first soccer game comes Laura's brother, Wyatt, comes to see the game and notices a very beautiful woman that held sadness in her eyes. Wyatt asks his sister, Laura, who the woman is. Then Wyatt met Sarah Johnson. Can he fix her broken heart? Will she be able to trust him? Did Wyatt forget to mention to her that he had worked with Dylan Johnson and his a soldier in the military?

Then the fire man story is about Matthew Blake. He is 26, very sweet, tall, handsome, and smart man. Matthew loved his job and had a great loving supporting family. The only thing he was missing was a beautiful woman at his side. But one day a business building goes on fire and Matthew was on duty. He quickly goes to the business with the other firemen. Matthew had to go in the building. Someone was yelling for help. He comes out with the most beautiful woman he's ever seen. Did he finally find love?

Please comment which one you want.