Chapter 15 Part 2

This is a small update and a bigger one will happen later but this is starting up the next chapter. A sneak peek for chapter 16 is at the bottom and a October announcement. (I know it's a lot of announcements but people whole love Halloween will love it!)

________________________

Marissa's POV (Didn't expect that huh)

I woke up with a yawn and turned to see my sister. I looked out the window to see the sunrise. "Marissa go back to bed," Alex told me and I stuck my tongue out. "I want to see the sunrise. It's so pretty," I whispered and yawned. "See Mar you're tired. Go to bed," Alex scolded and I nodded. "Fine but in a couple of hours I want to go horseback riding," I told her and she brushed me off with a hand gesture. I took my blanket and went under the covers. I was soon in a dark sleep.

Morning...... Cecilia's POV

I woke up in Anthony's arms. I smiled at my fiancé and kissed him lightly on the lips. Anthony smiled and pulled me under him. I squealed and looked up to see Anthony. Anthony laughed and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back with a smile and put my hands in his hair. Anthony kissed down my neck but soon met my lips. Then the door opened and we quickly put away. "Mommy. Daddy," I heard Marissa and Alex yell. Anthony groaned and fell back on the bed. I giggled and soon the girls jumped on the bed. "Hey my babies," I said and they giggled. "Mommy can we go horseback riding today," Marissa asked and I smiled. "Maybe tomorrow. Today Joseph wanted to spend a day with the both of you," I told them. Marissa smiled and Alex's smile vanished. "No. Mom! I don't want to go with Joseph," Alex said and I looked at Anthony. "Why not? Alex he wants to spend time with you and your sister," I told her and she responded," mommy why can't I spend the day with you and Joseph. I miss you and we never are together just us." I looked at Anthony and he said," why doesn't Marissa go with Joseph and Alex can join us?" I nodded and said," okay I'll tell Joseph that Marissa will be the only one going but we'll meet with him for lunch so he can spend some time with Alex as well." "No buts," I told Alex as she was about to protest," now let's get you ready." They nodded and I kissed Anthony's cheek. I walked with the girls to their room to get them ready...........

At Breakfast......

Anthony's POV

I walked down the stars in dark jeans and a red buttoned up shirt with my brown boots. I had my hat in hand and walked to the dining room. I see Joseph there with his assistant. "Joseph, Alex won't be joining her. It will just be Marissa joining you. Cecilia and I will be with Alex for the day," I told him and I saw his eyes sadden but he hid it with a smile. "Very well," he said and that's when the girls ran in giggling. They each kissed my cheek and sat to my right. "Good morning daddy," they said in unison and playfully glared at each other after. Then my beautiful fiancé walked in. "Good morning Love," she said and kissed my cheek. "I already told Joseph about the situation," I told her and Cecilia nodded. We sat down for breakfast but I couldn't help but feel the anger build up in me when I kept seeing Joseph stare at Cecilia who was talking to the girls. Joseph was certainly not getting near my fiancé.

___________________________

Sneak Peek.....

"Cecilia something's happened at the house," I heard Anthony yell as I came with Alex on my horse. "I'm coming," I yelled and one of the ranch hands took the horse from me. "Thank you," I said as I grabbed Alex and they tipped their hats. I ran with Alex to a worried Anthony. We starting walking to the house since I was pregnant. As we neared I saw an unfamiliar truck. We walked in and I saw a young boy maybe about 5 holding something in his arms. "What's happening," Anthony asked and held my waist. "This little boy was caught stealing some bread from the kitchen," Brianna, a maid, said and the little boy interrupted," I was trying to get milk for my brother. My parents died and I can't let me brother die as well." I looked at the innocent boy and smiled. I put Alex in Anthony's arms and walked towards the boy. "Is this your brother," I asked the boy and he nodded. "What's your name?" I asked him and the boy held his brother closer to him. "Isaiah," he told me and I nodded. "What about your brother?" I asked and he whispered," Diego." I nodded and I sat down next to him. "May I?" I asked and gestured to taking the little boy. I see Isaiah hesitating. "You know Isaiah I have two daughters and two on the way. You can trust me with Diego," I said and Isaiah nodded. Isaiah handed me the blue bundle and I saw a beautiful baby boy asleep. Diego looked so peaceful and I smiled. "What's your parents names," Anthony asked Isaiah who came closer to me. Alex walked over and saw the little boy. Isaiah and Alex shared smiles. "My father died a long time ago and his name is Christopher Arango. My mother died last night and her name is Maria Arango," Isaiah said. Anthony looked shocked and said," my older brother."

________________________

Please comment at the shocking news. Remember Anthony's twin brother.

Okay everyone in the honor of October or Halloween month I want to give everyone a little Halloween night story. I know it's late and I can read the comments now. 'You already have a lot of stories' and 'oh what about this one.' I am going to update the Halloween one and this one all of October so don't worry. Now what should the story be about. Comment your interest from these:

Title: The Attractive Stranger

Two weeks before Halloween Andrea was driving home from work in the rain. She was listening to music and her phone rang. Andrea looked down to see it was her best friend but when she looked up a man appeared. She screamed and stopped the car before it could hit him. Andrea got out of the car and yelled," what the hell is wrong with you?! You could have killed us both!" That's when Andrea realized that he was wearing nothing. She covered her eyes and asked him what he was doing in the rain. But she noticed the claws marks across his chest. "Oh my gosh," she said and Andrea caught him before he fell. Andrea took him home and started to clean his cuts. But what she didn't now was that the man was named "Aaron Kings." Aaron was a werewolf. He was the alpha of all alphas. Most feared man in the world. He was arrogant, cruel, and had no heart so a woman came one day. She was very poor and asked for money. He denied and the woman cursed him in latin. The next day Aaron finds himself in the middle of the woods having a fight with rogues. Aaron was confused and didn't know where he was. He kept walking with all his injuries. It started to ran and he walked on to a road. That's where he met the woman that the poor lady talked about. He needed to make her fall in love by Halloween night or he would lose all he's ever had. But Aaron doesn't know what it is to love or to be kind to someone will he accomplish it?

Title: The Egyptian King

Taylor Rivers was a senior in high school going to a Halloween party. Her friends and herself were going to be people from Egyptian for the party. They were going to perform a gypsy number and then she would change into a costume of an empress. While her friends stayed in their costumes. When that night occurred, an Egyptian King from the past was sent to the present. He was known as the lonely king since he never married. The Egyptian King wore his robes and appeared at this party. He saw this beautiful woman dancing also known as Taylor. He found her intriguing so he used his power and took her away. The king took her to Egypt where she would be queen. What will happen when Taylor wakes up?

Please comment!!!!! If you comment then you care because I always get only a few comments. It's like how will I know what my followers like when you don't comment.