Chapter 12

There is a small note at the bottom so please read and also please listen to the song that is said to listen to on one part of the story. It's a spanish song so try to look for the english version. 

Anthony's POV

I stared at Cecilia with shock and hurt. "Cecilia," I whispered and she looked at me. No I couldn't lose her after all we've been through. I needed to make her remember me. I quickly walked to the bed and grabbed her face in my hands. I gave her a passionate kiss and I felt her slowly start to kiss back. I put all the love and passion I have for her  into that kiss. I was soon going to be married to the woman I've loved as a child. I wasn't going to lose her now. Cecilia pulled away and smiled. "Wow," she breathed out and I smirked. Cecilia looked at everyone in the room and yelled," I didn't lose my memory! I just needed to get back at these idiots!" Cecilia points at Joseph and then me. Her grandparents and the dcotor laugh. I was shocked and Joseph looked a little angry. "How could you do that?" He asked and Cecilia glared. "That will show both of you not to mess with a pregnant woman. The doctor was so kind to assist me now if you'll excuse me I believe I have a wedding dress appointment," Cecilia yells and throws the covers off of her body. Her grandmother helps her up and Cecilia grabs her purse. She walks out and Dr. Gonzalez laughs. "You have a great woman there, Anthony. Don't let her go," He says and walks out. I see Joseph walk out and I just thank God that she was only joking. 

The Appointment......

Cecilia's POV

I arrived at the small shop for my wedding dress. I was supposed to get the fitting at the house but the woman was too busy to leave the shop. So here I am. I do feel guilty about what I did to Joseph and Anthony but I could've lost the baby. One things for sure. Anthony's going to be sleeping in one of the guest rooms or as I will call the dog house. The people that I have brought with me to the shop are my grandmother, my grandfather, and my two daughters who will be coming with Anthony's mother. I smiled as I walked into the shop with my grandparents. "Cecilia," Mrs. Solis said and hugged me as I entered the door. "Your dresses just came in and we have them ready for you to try on," She says and I smile. "That's wonderful. Can we just wait for my daughters and soon to be mother-in-law?" I asked her and Mrs. Solis nodded. "Of course. I think I see them now," She tells me and that's when I hear," mommy!" I turn to get attacked by my beautiful girls. "Woah there my babies," I said and hugged both of them. "Mommy you're so silly! We aren't babies. We're big girls. Right Alex," Marissa told her older sister. Alex nodded and I said," You'll always be my babies. Even if your really big and old. I'll always be your mommy and you'll always be my lady bugs." They laughed and hugged me tighter. Then Marissa laid her head on my stomach and whispered," I love you already." I started to get tears in my eyes and wiped them away. I kissed each of their foreheads and lead them to the seating area by the dressing rooms. "They love you too," I whispered in Marissa's ear making her giggle. "Your a great mom," I heard someone say and I turned to see someone I haven't seen in two years. My best friend! And also my maid of honor!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember that contest I was talking about well it's time! Anyone want to be Cecilia's best friend? Well all you have to do is comment this info: (it can be like the real you or sort of like you)

Name (first and last) :

Age/Birthday:

Personality: Are you wild or are you classy? Stuff like that

Likes:

Dislikes:

What is your origin?: (I forgot the word so are you hispanic or......

*Also I am starting to edit this story and by the next update I will have posted the edited prologue. 

*My third announcement is that I wanted to thank all the people that commented on my last note because I was feeling down and I got compliments on the book. So thank you and I also have decided to enter a contest. Maybe you've heard of it. It's the "Best of Me" contest where you make a small chapter about your first love. I am excited about the contest and wanted to know if i have your support. I'm nervous but I'm writing about my like crush so I was wondering if you all could help me. Should it be about the football player I like since I'm a cheerleader or something with dance? Please comment the stories are due on Wednesday.