Chapter 6

Okay everyone I'm only going to write Joseph's thoughts and then I will go to Cecilia and Anthony because all I can say is that in this chapter there will be some serious stuff going on. But at the same it will be sweet and just your going to love Anthony.

_________________________________________

Joseph's POV

The last letter I read had broke me. She talked about what she saw at the office and I regret everything I did. I walked downstairs and saw my parents standing there. "She left didn't she," he asked and I nodded. My father shook his head and my mother said," Cecilia was perfect. I can't believe you did that to her. Poor girl! The same thing happened to her mother and know her." My mother walked out the door and my father looked at me. "I warned you. She got tired of being alone in this big house and the one day she leaves Cecilia sees you cheating," my father said and followed my mother. I needed to find Cecilia if it was the last thing I do. She didn't want me to look for her but I need her. I grabbed my phone and called an old family friend. "Hey Michael. I was wondering if you could look for a woman named Cecilia Sanchez. I'll email you a picture," I said and Michael said," okay. I will start the search once you give me the picture of Miss Sanchez." "Okay deal," I said and hung up. I needed to find her if it was the last thing I do.

The Next Day.....

Cecilia's POV

I started to make some eggs for the workers when I felt someone's arms wrap themselves around my waist. I knew it was Anthony because he rested his head on my shoulder. "I love how that looks on you," He whispered into my ear making me shiver. I felt Anthony's hands go to my stomach. "We are going today get ready," Anthony told me. "I have to cook for the workers," I said and finished the eggs. "Brianna can do it," Anthony said and pulled me out of the kitchen. "Brianna please cook for the workers," Anthony yelled and pulled me out the door. "Anthony I'm fine. I need to go---," I was interrupted by Anthony's lips. He pulled away leaving me breathless. "Anthony stop doing that!" I told him and pushed him away lightly. "What did I do?" Anthony asks innocently and opens the truck door. "You know what you did," I said and got in the truck. He just laughed and soon I joined in.

At the Doctor's Office....

Cecilia's POV

"Everything seems healthy. You and the baby are doing fine. Well Miss Sanchez and Mr. Arango. You will be able to tell the gender of the baby in three months. Miss Sanchez you are 1 and a half months pregnant," Dr. Gonzalez said and I nodded. "Thank you," Anthony said and kissed my forehead. I wonder if my happiness will last?

___________________________

Hope everyone liked it. I will be skipping in two chapters because I want to make sure everyone gets my drift. Also there will be some chapters between the skip. Now there is a poll!

What should the gender of the baby be?

- Girl

- Boy

Comment.

Also 'Kidnapping My Nurse' is up! Please comment if you like that story!